Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

:o

Jiminy, they aren't lacking ambition are they? That could be one of the greatest things in the history of things if it happens.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ming

Satanus would be undeniably great and I'd be very likely to pick this up (with an added excuse that it's obviously for the boys, not me) but I'd prefer to see Rogue, Alpha and the rest first (and 1/12 Ro-Jaws for that matter).

In the meantime, will wander over to Bamba to snag Mortis shortly!  :)

Dash Decent

Quote from: ming on 29 February, 2016, 08:41:29 AM
In the meantime, will wander over to Bamba to snag Mortis shortly!  :)

I hadn't realised they'd listed Mortis but - there he is!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

James Stacey

Ordered. Thats Dredd & Lawmaster, Fear and Mortis on preorder. I like they are giving the line a good go but I think I'd rather they didn't have quite so much in process. At least give an idea of a dispatch date before putting the next one up :D

Pete Wells

ming

Quote from: James Stacey on 29 February, 2016, 10:56:07 AM
Ordered. Thats Dredd & Lawmaster, Fear and Mortis on preorder. I like they are giving the line a good go but I think I'd rather they didn't have quite so much in process. At least give an idea of a dispatch date before putting the next one up :D

Heh, I'd rather be in the current situation (multiple figures on pre-order) than the previous one (tumbleweeds and loss of mojo).

Roll on Judge Fire and blurry teasers of a fecking huge dinosaur, please!

James Stacey

Quote from: ming on 29 February, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

Heh, I'd rather be in the current situation (multiple figures on pre-order) than the previous one (tumbleweeds and loss of mojo).

Fair point. It's exciting and the figures do look great. I just get edgy when handing over money after money on a preorder :)

BPP

Quote from: James Stacey on 29 February, 2016, 11:16:36 AM
Quote from: ming on 29 February, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

Fair point. It's exciting and the figures do look great. I just get edgy when handing over money after money on a preorder :)

ThreeA stuff turns up. It might take time but it turns up. Gregory has been quick and public in his communications about this line for the last 18-24 months. It's really taken on new life after he took over. From here on in it's sales that will dicate what happens but if its up for order it'll be made.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Dandontdare

Mortis ordered - I lost my debit card at the weekend and am waiting for a replacement, but the PayPal still seemed to go through OK. (Annoyingly however, my Netflix account is suspended - I was planning to have an afternoon with Daredevil today but it won't let me in until I provide an active card.)

Just waiting on Fire to complete my Dredd (w. Lawmaster) + Dark Judges tableau - and then I'm quitting, honest (well at least until the rest of the ABC Warriors start appearing! Anyone heard any  proposed dates on Hammerstein?)

Colin YNWA

I've never considered these beyond Tharg as just can't justify spending that kinda money on this sort of thing BUT if I could rustle up $200 (whats that about £150 these days gulp) Satannus might, might, might be enough to break me... which could be literal if I don't find a way of sneeking it into the Nerd Cave unnoticed, but Christ I'd love this it's be about 3 foot long and 1 1/2 tall!

COMMANDO FORCES

If it has Judge Jack hanging by a chain from its mouth, that might tempt me!

Dark Jimbo

Satanus was already on my 'Millverse' shortlist for kitbashes and conversions, so if 3A make one I won't have to attempt it myself!

I'm already imaging a Mek-Quake/Satanus deathmatch...  :o
@jamesfeistdraws

DKCX

Jeez...$200 for Satanus, hard pressed to get the Dredd and lawmaster combo passed the wife...  :-\

DKCX

With Mortis out now, have we a break finally till the next pre-order??  ::)
What's next to be released in the 1/12th range, ignoring the 1/6th releases.

Mikey

Think Judge Giant is the next 1/12...always subject to change of course!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.