Main Menu

Steam Sale

Started by GrinningChimera, 30 November, 2013, 05:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Only picked up L4D2 (the deal that killed Steam for a few hours!) and Dark Souls so far. L4D2 I own and already play the hell out of on 360, but I know more people who play it on PC so this is handy.

Dark Souls has never sounded like something I'd enjoy, but given the legends surrounding its difficulty it seems I wouldn't be much of a gamer if I didn't at least try.

GrinningChimera

Quote from: The Adventurer on 27 December, 2013, 11:57:48 AM
Good f-ing grief. I've spent.... almost $85 this Winter season. Thank god I sold a bunch of stuff on E-Bay.

The first step is admitting you have a problem

jackstarr

Hah!  I just counted, and I currently have 74 unplayed games in my Steam library...  :o

Rog69

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 27 December, 2013, 12:50:58 PM
Dark Souls has never sounded like something I'd enjoy, but given the legends surrounding its difficulty it seems I wouldn't be much of a gamer if I didn't at least try.

My mouse has hovered over it for the last couple of sales but I've held off because it's a GFWL title and it isn't clear if it will still work properly when the service shuts down in 2014, I'm guessing the multiplayer will certainly be gone at the very least. The developers released the game in a shocking state originally and left it up to the community to fix, so I wouldn't hold out much of a hope for a patch.

I've been quite restrained so far, the only thing I have picked up is the Brigmore witches DLC for Dishonoured. I have my eye on Brothers - A tale of 2 sons and Bastion, so I'll probably grab those before the sale is done.

CheechFU

RIP steam sale

Gentlemen, you have 24 hours of encore remaining.
God speed

Pete Wells

I'm REALLY looking forward to Steam Machines hitting so I can start to take advantage of some of these great deals. My PC died a few years ago so I made the jump to consoles but I'm excited to (kinda) go back.

The CES tech show is on this week and we should be finding out a lot more about 'em...

jackstarr