Main Menu

New Empire magazine has new Dredd still as cover!

Started by chuffsteruk, 25 July, 2011, 09:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Steven Sterlacchini

Wow.

It's pressing a lot of the right buttons. And the new images look cool, especially kicking the door in.

Excellent.

Dan Kelly

I actually think that Alvarez looks cooler than Dredd with the high collar...

Steve Green

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but shouldn't a mod be taking these down BTW? It is another magazine's material after all...

chuffsteruk

Glad to be of service :)
I'm a long time lurker and couldn't resist posting these.Think the mag is in the shops on Thursday!

Stan

Anderson!

Quote from: King Trout on 25 July, 2011, 11:00:17 AM
These pics are great. We're all going to buy the magazine now, aren't we? :)

Seems a shame to scan and post the pics without any benefit to the people who published them. Support print!

But thanks for sharing, Chuffster. I know you did it for the right reasons.

- Trout

But it was a great sales pitch. Is the magazine out now or do subscribers get it early?

Stan

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 25 July, 2011, 11:20:30 AM
Glad to be of service :)
I'm a long time lurker and couldn't resist posting these.Think the mag is in the shops on Thursday!

Arg!

Steven Sterlacchini

Quote from: Steve Green on 25 July, 2011, 11:19:27 AM
Sorry to be a party-pooper, but shouldn't a mod be taking these down BTW? It is another magazine's material after all...

True, but I think Empire can feel confident, that they will sell copies to everyone who's seen the scans here  ;)

Stan

Steve Green

Yeah, it's more that it's an official board run by another publisher... People are happy to bitch about 2000AD IP theft on another thread... cuts both ways.

radiator

Hugely relieved and impressed that Dredd has scored the cover of Empire an entire year before release...

Extremely excited, and Anderson looks great too!

Pete Wells

ming

Hope Dredd makes it onto the cover of the retail edition as well; any image would do! (there's a note on this one saying it's a limited edition, subscriber-only cover)

JOE SOAP

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, they look like people who Judge for a living.

esoteric ed

Very very nice, love the running shot and door getting booted in. Will have to try and pick up a copy of this, thanks for posting these.

Ed