V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Danbo

Looking good and i can't wait to see him sat on the Lawmaster,now if i could just get a better look at the eagle.
Must say though the new look really has grown on me now i've had an age to get used to it.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Michaelvk

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 17 December, 2011, 05:04:47 PM
Looks great. I fully support what has been shown so far, but I must say I am not too keen on the lawgiver. Too big a departure from the comic version. Image adjusted to show what I mean:

That's the sonic mode.

I am now going to hunt you down and murder you.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Danbo

Just looks normal to me now, in fact the large pads are starting too look a little over the top?

Just a little.

Pete Wells

I really like the design. Very riot cop which, considering life in Megacity-One, seems about right.

My heart sank a bit when I saw those initial pics (the cars etc.) but I reckon there's going to be loads of CGI dressing to make it look more like the comic. I'm very optimistic.

Psidude

my mate text first thing saying check out the leaked trailer on facebook,for a second thought it could be dredd turned out it was the new batman trailer pretty cool ,but would have loved the dredd one :)

IAMTHESYSTEM

I don't think there will be any DREDD Trailer till around Easter time. I felt that the SFX bash in February would be a good time to release any Trailer since it's 2000ADS 35th birthday celebrations but Molch- R one of the Mods [who are far more in the know than any of us] said no trailer would be shown there.

So I guessing any Trailer be shown around or after the Easter Holidays.

Maybe.

Since the Film is scheduled for September release I assume that the Films Producers would want some sort of Advertising campaign even if it was only an Internet based one shown on Film Websites like Empire rather than the much more expensive TV.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Danbo

I'm guessing that it will be at Kapow in April.

Danbo

But an official website with a few wallpapers wouldn't go amiss before then...fingers crossed.

MR. ELIMINATOR

That looks totally bitchin! I can't wait to see this movie.

Psidude

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 18 December, 2011, 11:38:43 AM
So I guessing any Trailer be shown around or after the Easter Holidays.
Maybe.

Usually, trailers are released around two months before release, so I'd expect the Dredd theatrical trailer to be released around mid-late July, which would certainly make sense as it will then be seen by the inevitable millions thronging to see The Dark Knight Rises - which is pretty much the demographic they'll be wanting to target anyway- but a teaser trailer would be nice for the Christmas/New Year period, it would certainly make a lot of people aware of the movie's existence, and get a buzz started... 
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Emperor

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 18 December, 2011, 11:38:43 AM
I don't think there will be any DREDD Trailer till around Easter time. I felt that the SFX bash in February would be a good time to release any Trailer since it's 2000ADS 35th birthday celebrations but Molch- R one of the Mods [who are far more in the know than any of us] said no trailer would be shown there.

I like the idea that the Mods are more in the know than anyone else, but Molch-R knows more about it because he is Rebellion's PR droid (and because he is very tall and can see over medium-height walls).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

IAMTHESYSTEM

We have to wait till summer next year is basically the jist of this. >Sob!<

Oh well  'she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes,
'she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes,
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla