Main Menu

Wii - No pre-order required

Started by Satanist, 07 December, 2006, 03:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Just in case anyones desperate for one but left it too late larger branches of Tesco are selling them at midnight tonight on a first come,first served basis.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

I, Cosh

Are they likely to fetch much extra on e-bay?
We never really die.

Satanist

They seem to be going on ebay for about an extra £100.

I still wish I'd sold my PS2 when they were going for a grand.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

starscape

DavidXBrunt

Floyd-the-k

I thought Wii were the chanpions, my friends

SamuelAWilkinson

No, no, no. Wii didn't start the fire.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Richmond Clements

Concrete Block 15

Wils

Radbacker

My god, this thing rocks, picked it up yesterday after work spent the next 6 hours swinging, bowling, punching and shooting then had to calm my self down so I could sleep, haven't been like that since the Megadrive came out. Can't believe how solid the whole control scheme feels, and the feedback works perfectly(never been a fan of rumble but combined with the speaker it works), even makes an average 1st person shooter imensly enjoyable and imersive, I say to all, get one(if you can find one, they're all sold out here).

CU Radbacker(so excited I had to post the same thing on both threads)

WoD

Great now I'm tempted to walk to Tesco in the rain and leave the boy alone (asleep) in the house...I won't though...honest...just tempted that's all...

I, Cosh

Just cycled to Asda but return Wii-less. It seems if I'd gone down about eleven when I originally thought about it, I'd probably have been on time to get one.

There were a few mature adults having that sort of pointless fight you see on the news with the staff about how it wasn't fair.
We never really die.

Trout