Main Menu

Rogue Trooper request

Started by The Amstor Computer, 01 July, 2004, 05:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

I'm working on a combined timeline/story summary for the initial Rogue run (up to the end of GFD's tenure) that I hope to have accepted at this site. Unfortunately, my collection is a bit patchy in the 200-400s, and there are several stories I'm missing that have never been reprinted, or weren't reprinted in any of the collections I own.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could lend me - for a brief period - either the original progs, or the collections the stories reappeared in, or get me some good scans/photocopies of the stories. I can't offer any cash, but I've got some 2000AD odds 'n ends that I'd be happy to give anyone who can help.

A list of the stories I'm after is below - mail me if you can help out:

Raiders - prog 234, reprinted in Rogue Trooper: Future War and Rogue Trooper Book 1

Scum Sea - prog 235, reprinted in Rogue Trooper: Future War and Rogue Trooper Book 1

Blue Moon - prog 241, reprinted in Rogue Trooper: Future War and Rogue Trooper Book 1

Poison - progs 242-243

Major Magnum Prologue - prog 311

Bio-Wire - prog 317, reprinted in Rogue Trooper Book 4

Return of Rogue Trooper - progs 410-419

Antigen of Horst - progs 422-432

Return to Milli-Com - progs 444-449

Thanks in advance!

Bolt-01

Good luck with this, I'd like to read it!

Bolt-01

The Amstor Computer

Thanks, Bolt.

Anyway, I haven't had any responses to this yet, so I'm bouncing it back to the top. Is there no-one who'd be prepared to help with this?

I'm also looking for a couple of people to read & give feedback on the work-in-progress, so if anyone's interested in doing that, email me.

Cheers!

robbycox

zenith as if

Return of Rogue Trooper - progs 410-419

Antigen of Horst - progs 422-432

Return to Milli-Com - progs 444-449

Frank i've got most of the above email me and we'll sort something out.

Mike

robbycox

Hi D.f,
check your email (at home) before replying to kind offer from zenith as if (above!)
cheers,
Rob.