Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Lord Running Clam

Here's one of Slaine I did a few months back.

I have done it in watercolours but I'm tempted to not post that and to hold it for a future art comp.

Kerrin

Holy crap! I just love that style you've got Clammers, it really is unique. Got any others?

Lord Running Clam

I've got something else that's only half done, I'll try to get round to posting it tomorrow.

radiator

SuperSurfer

Did this doodle way back in 2003.Yikes, how time flies. If only I could remember those Wacom pen settings. I find it virtually impossible to draw a smooth curve nowadays.

uncle fester

Ooh ooh ooh - Can I put this here? Rescued from a shortly-afterwards-binned sketch book from moons ago.

Not in any way Geiger influenced. Oh no sir, not here, move along move along...

Kerrin

Put whatever you like here oh festerous one. Must dig out some of my old doodlage as well supersurfdude, like that Dredd by the way. Trying to get my head round 'layers' at the mo, turns out I'm considerably dimmer than I thought. Maybe I ought to actually look at some of the tutorials on photoshop elements.

Hoagy

Here's an early days of photoshop editing practice on an old sketch of Purity brown.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Lord Running Clam

Here's one of Slaine I did a few months back.

I have done it in watercolours but I'm tempted to not post that and to hold it for a future art comp.

Clam, that's awesome- I absolutely love your style.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"Clam, that's awesome- I absolutely love your style.

It is awesome. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: there's a strong Ted McKeever vibe to his Clammy Lordship's work that I absolutely love.

I know I shouldn't pick favourites from the Art Comps, but LRC's Klimt-inspired Torquemada and Candida is right up there with my absolute faves.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Kerrin

I'll second that Jim. Don't know what you do for a living your clamship, but you could easily make some decent pocket money with your artistic skills.

M.I.K.

Speaks for itself really.

Kerrin

Heh-heh-heh. Now that's doodlin'.

uncle fester

Quote from: "Kerrin"Put whatever you like here oh festerous one. Must dig out some of my old doodlage as well supersurfdude, like that Dredd by the way. Trying to get my head round 'layers' at the mo, turns out I'm considerably dimmer than I thought. Maybe I ought to actually look at some of the tutorials on photoshop elements.

Mugh obliged, Kerrin. As for Layers, my top tip is to label them and lock them as you go. Saves much heartache when you realise you've just painted all over the important layer accidentally....