Main Menu

VOTING THREAD. Art Comp Feb/Mar. I Heart 2000AD.

Started by Kerrin, 28 March, 2011, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Put on you best bib and tucker and feast your eyes on the thrillpower packed entries for the Feb/Mar Art Comp.

The subject this time out was "I Heart 2000AD". Basically, whatever it is about the Galaxy's Greatest that you love the most. It was a very broad brief and it was interesting to see what people came up with. Some people have taken it more literally than others (ahem), and some have chosen a very specific character or facet of the Prog that really floats their boat.

Anyhoo, choose your top 3 and put them in order. You can also include an honorable mention.

Voting will run till 8PM Sunday the 3rd of April.

The first one up will be Colin YNWA and the last Zarjazzer 2, so no voting till you see that one please.

Happy voting!

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

KERRIN

KROMBASHER - because they got missed out

Kerrin

Kerrin

PETE WELLS

[Emp edit: Back by popular demand, well not popular... but we are damned if we'll let Photobucket filth Nazis ruin everything:

/ Emp edit]

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

Kerrin

That's your lot. There are some seriously Zarjaz entries this time out, it's going to take some real effort to pick three out them.

Thanks as ever to everybody who took the time to enter.

Cheers! Kerrin.

Darren Stephens

Hooray! So many top pics. Just time to vote before hitting the wooden hill....

1: DAVID FRANKUM. Absolutely lovely work and a fantastic idea. It makes me smile everytime I look at it.

2: JTPEGG. Strewth, brilliant action pose. I so nearly did a Slaine myself, but seeing this version put me right off! Love the lighting, too.

3: STEVEN DENTON. Another cracking illo from Steven. He's a right talented so n so.

HM : MANGAMAX. Top sculpting. Makes me want to have a go.

Thanks go to Kerrin for running the show.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^