Main Menu

Judge Dredd On Snes

Started by Cyberleader2000, 20 February, 2010, 03:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

I was going thro my classic Game Collection today when I came across Judge Dredd On Snes and I was wondering if any has played this game.  :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes, I have and you sir are a pervert :o

TordelBack

Cyberleader, you're only 20 - how are you old enough to have owned a SNES?  It came out the year you were born!

Oh wait, this is some kind of emulator thing, isn't it?  That makes the cartridge bukkake somewhat less offensive.

radiator

It's ok - quite dated now though, probably. Same guys who made the Alien 3 and Stargate games I think.

ISTR that when it was released the guy in charge of making it wrote a letter into 2000ad saying that while researching the comics he had become a big fan and managed to convince the development team to put loads of extra levels into the game (that take place after the movie plot has been completed) featuring the Dark Judges, Fink Angel, sky surfers etc and lots of other little fan references like the Chopper graffiti.

It's better than the horrible PS1 light gun game, at least.

Hell Trekker

Last Judge Dredd game I played was for the Commodore 64.  Never could make much sense of it.  Have they gotten any better since?

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 February, 2010, 03:26:27 PM
Cyberleader, you're only 20 - how are you old enough to have owned a SNES?  It came out the year you were born!

No I find modon game don't often offer up a good challenge so I collect classic games and there consoles and play them when I want a challenge. My favourite classic game is Legend of Zelda on NES I haven't completed it yet which is why I love it a modon game I played thro all the difilikti settings in one day Zelda I have been stuck on for 2 years this is what modon games are missing a challenge.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Mike Gloady

Wow.  Proof positive that all those retro-gamers you thought were over 30 JUST might not be.  Nice to see the old stuff can still appeal to younger folks who're used to more visual polish.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 20 February, 2010, 06:51:01 PM
Wow.  Proof positive that all those retro-gamers you thought were over 30 JUST might not be.  Nice to see the old stuff can still appeal to younger folks who're used to more visual polish.

true I hate modon games there to much into the graphics I admit graphics are nice but I have 2 problems  1 where the hell did good griping story lines go and what the hell old games did not have health meters just lives so you had to be like a gameing legend to complete them because you could not get hit but then health meters came along ok but what the fuck happened to them nower day if your hit you just go hide some where and wait for them to regenerate whereas the challenge in that on a plus side I pay retro games so much that I am arsom good at dogeing and I was playing multey player with a friend on a modem game he did not manage to hit me once  and I got a kill quote of 68 kills in 45 minits up till that point my friends thort I was mad preferring to play retro games.  :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Darren Stephens

Modon = Modern? Anyway, yeh they dont make them like they used to! I can still get through Starwing on the SNES with one life. My gaming claim to fame! ( I know, its an easy game....)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Jared Katooie

I still cant beat Megaman 2.

Man that game is hard.