Main Menu

Heart Of Iron

Started by Gonk, 17 April, 2012, 11:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonk

The release date for this book has been put back another month, again, and won't be out untill June now , according to Amazon. I had originally been expecting this in March. Oh well, third time lucky.
coming at a cinema near you soon

Spaceghost

In what way is this 'News' and why does it deserve it's own thread?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Lee Bates on 17 April, 2012, 12:04:18 PM

Since it has definite relative interest -Major Easy by Alan Hedben & Carlos Ezquerra, two 2000AD stalwarts and an influence on Cursed Earth Koburn- I think it's a chance for discussion that may otherwise not have been brought up. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Colin YNWA

If only I'd been waiting for it since March, I think I first saw it listed a couple of years ago now. Still as long as it comes out in the end like the Johnny Red one and Darkie's Mob I'll be happy...  I wonder if that'll push back 'Rat Pack' too, can't see both being released so close to each other (Rat Pack 'due' end of July)

Spaceghost

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 17 April, 2012, 12:19:00 PM
Quote from: Lee Bates on 17 April, 2012, 12:04:18 PM

Since it has definite relative interest -Major Easy by Alan Hedben & Carlos Ezquerra, two 2000AD stalwarts and an influence on Cursed Earth Koburn- I think it's a chance for discussion that may otherwise not have been brought up. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I thought it was a different Heart of Iron, didn't realise there was a Major Eazy collection... Sorry everybody...
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Lee Bates on 17 April, 2012, 01:39:34 PM
I thought it was a different Heart of Iron, didn't realise there was a Major Eazy collection... Sorry everybody...

No worries.

Colin YNWA

Out of interest has anybody seen this yet? It was meant to have been released last week, (Waterstones said even earlier) but all the online stores have extended delivery times which suggest that it might not be out? Titan Books website is still saying 22nd June, but then that's still in the 'Next months' releases section and I don't think the website has been updated for a while now.

So yeah anybody spotted it?

djangoesque

My copy's been dispatched by Amazon and postie left me one of those postcards today, I'll pick it up tomorrow.