Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Link Prime

Found out last night that Catch bars are back on the market.
They taste like 1988 and refined sugar.

TordelBack

Good, aren't they? Strangest single item my kids brought home was a lonely somewhat-battered jaffa cake. Yum!  Also, despite repeated appeals folk are still dropping unwrapped peanuts and sesame bars into bags... nostalgia is one thing, but that can seriously screw up a kid's night. Both my kids' schools have been nut-free zones for a decade now, you'd think the message would have filtered in by now! Still, bloody great for me, shelling peanuts is the best kind of snacking.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Link Prime on 01 November, 2019, 11:59:19 AM
Found out last night that Catch bars are back on the market.
They taste like 1988 and refined sugar.

They've been back about 5 years; either that or I've been eating very old-stock.

Tiplodocus

I saw a headline on my home page today that rwad "John Krazinsky reveals secret of happy marriage to Emily Blunt"

I assume that would be waking up in the morning, realising you are married to Emily Blunt and then spending the rest of the day doing every fucking thing in your power to ensure that remains the status quo.

I know that's what I do with Mrs. Tips.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

I've never hear of either of them, but I have heard of Mrs Tips
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

I'm a bit shit at celebrities too, but I know John Krasinsky is Jim off of the American Office, and the lad off A Quiet Place.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

I suspect Tips has a calendar of Emily up his loft...
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

No, we don't do that anymore. It's a Zelda Breath Of The Wild calendar.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

I bet it's the Zelda version, not the Link one. Those damn SJW's haven't driven all the badness out of our Tips, I know it.

TordelBack

Today marks the 30th anniversary of me finally losing my virginity, as Prog 650's John Higgins Dredd watched aghast from the bedside table of a grungy attic room in Bournemouth. While the occasion wasn't particularly earth-shattering for either participant, we did improve over time. The prog however has seldom been bettered.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 November, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
Today marks the 30th anniversary of me finally losing my virginity, as Prog 650's John Higgins Dredd watched aghast from the bedside table of a grungy attic room in Bournemouth. While the occasion wasn't particularly earth-shattering for either participant, we did improve over time. The prog however has seldom been bettered.

Behind a Higgins stony grim hides trauma most foul.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 November, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
Today marks the 30th anniversary of me finally losing my virginity, as Prog 650's John Higgins Dredd watched aghast from the bedside table of a grungy attic room in Bournemouth. While the occasion wasn't particularly earth-shattering for either participant, we did improve over time.

I remember it well.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

strontium pup

JayzusB.Christ