Main Menu

My wee Wii queries

Started by Trout, 21 April, 2008, 11:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

I highly recommend Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess. If anyone hasn't bought this amazing game yet, hesitate no more!

Speaking of fantastic games, where the hell is Smash Bros.Brawl?! They haven't even announced the release date yet!! Nintendo,why do you hate us Europeans so?!

satchmo

Roger Godpleton

I hope you get to beat up Reggie's Mii in the Pal release as punishment for the delay.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Something Fishy

Wii Fit is fun by the way.  I do exercises aty home a few times a week and can see my using this for ages to compliment them in a fun way.

The Amstor Computer

Yup, got it on Friday and it's a family favourite already. The balance exercises & games are tricky but rewarding & fun, the muscle workouts & yoga poses are really tough & the aerobic exercises are OK, if not a suitable replacement for a proper workout. Throw in the precision scale function, BMI calculation, multiple profiles with diary functions and you've got a really solid package, even at the price.

Fantastic stuff, and I can't wait for We Ski/Family Ski to try out the board in a full-fledged game.

Something Fishy

Agreed Amstor, it's a great package.

Certainly agree that there isn't enough Cardio for it to replace them.  My walking and swimming are going nowhere but it adds some nice extra muscle and balance stuff into the mix for me.  The Yoga is nice and relaxing too.

My balance is not great.  I find the muscle stuff easier but am not great on balance.

I didn't know they had a proper ski game coming, great idea.