Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty_ae

Something Fishy

oh they are?  excellent thanks.   I will take a look when next in town.

Magnetica

You can order individual issues directly from Hachette or Forbidden Planet.

Bolt-01

Fishy- I got mine from ASDA. I don't think they'll be carrying it for long, but it might be good for a while...

Something Fishy

Oh cool thank you.   I should be passing one of those this week.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Pete Wells on 29 August, 2017, 06:47:44 PM

I don't want to alarm you Pete, but I think Judge Dredd is hiding behind your table.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Pete Wells

I think I felt his daystick brushing past my leg. I hope it was his day stick...  :o

Steve Green

Quote from: Pete Wells on 30 August, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
I think I felt his daystick brushing past my leg. I hope it was his day stick...  :o

These ninja judges hiding in the walls are *really* getting out of hand

Arkady

I ordered on 21 August, still no delivery. Anyone ordered after me and received theirs?

JaHawkDroid

Quote from: Arkady on 31 August, 2017, 01:46:44 PM
I ordered on 21 August, still no delivery. Anyone ordered after me and received theirs?

You'll probably get your first issues in early September, 3&4 October, 5&6 November, etc, etc. That's what happened to me with my Marvel subscription; I'm always a month behind

marko10174

If you're direct debit when do they actually take the money out of your account each month?

Something Fishy

My wife found this at Asda for me (thanks for the tip).

It's a nice reproduction.  I think the only negative is the reduced size. I'd have no hope of reading it without my specs (I can just about manage the prog still with enough light).

Not sure if I will sub or just get it when I see it if it's a must have issue.

great to see it though and I hope it brings in some new fans.

moly

Marion when you get a delivery it includes an invoice which confirms when the payment will be collected

Tomwe

Found this page earlier, so books 6 & 7 confirmed. Also lists the content of the first Nemesis volume for those interested.

2000 AD GRAPHIC NOVEL COLLECTION VOLUME 6: KINGDOM HC

(W) Dan Abnett (A) Richard Elson

The sixth issue of the brand new 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection features Kingdom. This issue features the Kingdom stories "Kingdom" "The Promised Land" and "Call of the Wild".

2000 AD GRAPHIC NOVEL COLLECTION VOLUME 7: STRONTIUM DOG HC

(W) John Wagner (A) Carlos Ezquerra

The seventh issue of the brand new 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection features Strontium Dog. This issue features Strontium Dog stories "Galaxy Killers" "Journey into Hell" "Death's Head" "Schicklegruber Grab" "Mutie's Luck" and "The Doc Quince Case".

https://www.previewsworld.com/Article/198621-2000-AD-Graphic-Novel-Collection

oddballuk

Quote from: Tomwe on 01 September, 2017, 07:56:41 PM
2000 AD GRAPHIC NOVEL COLLECTION VOLUME 7: STRONTIUM DOG HC

(W) John Wagner (A) Carlos Ezquerra

The seventh issue of the brand new 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection features Strontium Dog. This issue features Strontium Dog stories "Galaxy Killers" "Journey into Hell" "Death's Head" "Schicklegruber Grab" "Mutie's Luck" and "The Doc Quince Case".

Hmm... this seems to suggest the pre-2000AD/Starlord stuff won't be collected.