Main Menu

GTA V

Started by Link Prime, 16 August, 2013, 08:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Good on yer radiator! Tesco order cancelled, Amazon placed!

WHAT!?! Ben Affleck is going to play GTA V? I'm cancelling my order!

Link Prime

Had a look at some of the reported soundtrack lists online over the past few days. If this is genuine, it'll be on my car radio a lot...

West Coast Classics (classic hip hop)

Host: DJ Pooh

Tracklist:

2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah
N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
Kurupt - C Walk
DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense
Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice
King T - Played Like A Piano'
Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks
Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit
Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
Mc Enit - straight up menace
The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It

Darren Stephens

Quote from: Temponaut on 22 August, 2013, 06:58:12 PM
I've gone as far as taking a couple of holiday days off from work, for GTA time.  Well, its not like I was going to use them for anything useful.

Me too, ha. Gonna pull the settee forward, get some munchies in and wallow in it. :-P
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

PsychoGoatee

Epically pumped for this game! And can't wait to hear what Lazlow is up to this time.  :D

opaque

Pity they've not announced the PC version yet. Well if they don't want my money I might just have to spend it on Battlefield 4 instead.

Does look lovely.

NapalmKev

GTA V really does look the bollocks!
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Goaty

There a leaked about GTA V map... and it's biggest, gotta to need a faster machine!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/11/leaked-gta-5-map-shows-off-the-insane-size-of-los-santos

Link Prime

Quote from: Goaty on 11 September, 2013, 12:01:30 PM
There a leaked about GTA V map... and it's biggest, gotta to need a faster machine!!

Perhaps a spacecraft?

COMMANDO FORCES

This was talked about on the radio last night and it's the most expensive game in history. £170 million to make and market :o :o

Steve Green

See if you can see a mutant turtle in the shape of the map

Goaty

radiator

Compared to the GTAIV map, shown in black:

Crazy.

ThryllSeekyr

Don't know if I will get this.........YET!!!!

Though I have all the other GTA games in my collection. Some, that are all PSTWO games, are recent aquisitions made through Ebay!

I don't play them, I just collect them.

BTW, my X-Box 360 name is Mitigatedshark! (The machine made that one up for me!) So, go on add me to your friends list as I don't have any yet.

Link Prime

radiator

I can imagine with this GTA that I'm never going to have time to do all of the missions and whatnot, but I think it'll be so much fun, and weirdly relaxing, just to wander around aimlessly.

I used to do that in GTAIV sometimes - just go sightseeing - but the whole countryside angle should really bring a new element to it.