Main Menu

What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Started by harshill652310, 14 July, 2019, 03:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harshill652310

My favourite anime is overlord and My favourite manga is rokudou no onna-tachi. I read manga mobile and This is one of the best anime and manga.
AND
What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Apestrife

I'm quite lite, but here are the ones I like

In manga i really like AKIRA. Hell of a book. Big and brutal. Disasters hits and lasts for pages, and the story still manages to find room for characters as big as it's explosions. It's THE manga I read.

As for animes...

Only yesterday: Nice little story about a woman on a summer job doing farming. She's thinking back on her childhood, in which ways it has affected her in her adult life. To me a very relatable story.

Night is short, walk on girl: Basically about a guy trying to get a woman to notice him during a strange and dream like night in Tokyo. Very weird, but also very lovely.

Kino's journey: About a girl with guns riding around on a talking motorcycle visiting strange kingdoms. Each kingdom serves as the basis for a little story, and overall the series is a really cool collection of such.

Serial experiments Lain: About a young girl who sees the influence of internet getting stronger and stronger, and -of course- more nightmarish. A story which really got me thinking about the fact that people can essentially become one person in real life, and another one on the web.

Naussicaä and the valley of the wind: A lovely world gone to stomm story with giant insects, deserts, poison forests and giant flying apparatuses of war. And most importantly, Naussicaä. A young woman who's a sort-of-princess, explorer and warrior with a strong heart doing her outmost in trying to avert war between the humans and insects. She's amazing throughout the whole movie.