Main Menu

A bit of normie when it comes to comics. Looking for some alt comic suggestions.

Started by RookieNerd, 14 June, 2022, 12:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Some cracking stuff there.  Would say on the Tooth front you need to add in the early Rogue Trooper stuff.  Some absolutely amazing artwork from the likes of Gibbons, Kennedy, Ewing and Wilson, plus some absolutely batshit crazy stuff going on. If you enjoy that you will love Jaegir.

IndigoPrime

So that's basically all of Kingdom and Lawless in print to date. I hope you enjoy them. To my mind, they're two of 2000 AD/The Meg's best series in recent years. (Also grab The Out, if you spot it. More wonderful comics by Dan Abnett.)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 13 December, 2023, 04:43:54 PMSo that's basically all of Kingdom and Lawless in print to date. I hope you enjoy them. To my mind, they're two of 2000 AD/The Meg's best series in recent years. (Also grab The Out, if you spot it. More wonderful comics by Dan Abnett.)

yep, but not just of recent times at anytime. Absolutely the best of the best.

Add Brink to the list as well another Dabnett classic in the making. Mind you have a bundle of amazing stuff to get through there already!

IndigoPrime

Fair point on those strips, and I agree. They're among my favourites from the very beginning of the House of Tharg. And anyone who says otherwise... well, their mouth is full of wrong.