Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Time for some lasagne :thumbsup:

Bugger, I forgot I'm making tea this evening :thumbsdown:

Proudhuff

I'm heading to the castle tonight, anyone go a spare pitchfork? I have two flaming torches, so we could swap, meet in from of the Doctors house about 11.30? sounds like there should be quite a crowd of us.
DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 October, 2012, 11:51:28 AM
I'm heading to the castle tonight, anyone go a spare pitchfork? I have two flaming torches, so we could swap, meet in from of the Doctors house about 11.30? sounds like there should be quite a crowd of us.

I have a re-animated corpse (kinda cobbled together from various bits I had around the lab) if you need something to persecute.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

COMMANDO FORCES

[spoiler]DO NOT LOOK HERE![/spoiler]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Ive had Déjà vu twice this week. Whats all that about?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Goaty

Frank

Quote from: pops1983 on 18 October, 2012, 11:10:30 PM
]An eyewitness to President Lincoln's assassination appeared on television in 1956

The Human Wormhole is a great concept. One of the articles linked-to in that item drops the bomb that three American Civil War widows were still collecting their husbands' pensions into the early 21st century. Mind duly blown. Cheers, pops.

TordelBack

Post-contact American history is so incredibly compressed. Similarly Back to the Future III always amazes me.  The contrast in Hill Valley between 1885 and 1955 - just 70 years, one lifetime!

Goaty

Time-travelling is shit! You can travel when but not where!

TordelBack

Quote from: Goaty on 19 October, 2012, 07:20:51 PM
Time-travelling is shit! You can travel when but not where!

You just aren't setting your time-bombs properly.