Main Menu

Welcome to the new forum!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 24 June, 2008, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber-Matt

BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS!

Welcome to 2000adonline.com, the official website of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic. I am The Mighty Tharg, Betelgeusian editor, and I recommend that you regularly stop by here for all the info you could possible ever need pertaining to 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine.

Following a server interface/wormhole event, alas the earlier incarnation of this website is in several pieces beneath Mek-Quake's tracks. But we're in the process of rebuilding it, constructing over time a new and even more zarjaz site. So keep visiting, Terrans - W3B-bot.2 and PYE-01 are working double shifts to get it up and running, but things will settle down soon. Florix grabundae for your patience, and apologies for any inconvenience.

Thrill-power will prevail!

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG!

THARG

nameuser

A nice new forum.  :)  Good luck with it.

[Carl]

Damn sight better than the old forum!  :D

W. R. Logan

is this the new forum or just a temp solution, dont really like it

scutfink

I'm not so sure I like it either, might just be the shock of the new...

I'm sure I'll get used to it in time...

Peter Wolf

How was it decided who has Bionic fingers or is Mek Quakes left overs or a shelf stacking droid ?

:)  [I hope i am not Bi-Polar]
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Gavin_Leahy_Block

it depends on the amount of posts that you have posted. the more posts the better the ranking

Slippery PD

Its definately an interesting change.  Did kind of like the old board aesthetic, but times change and maybe we should all move on.  Smileys?  Now no one can pretend that something has been lost in translation.....  ;)

Grant Goggans

I like it!  I hope not too many folk had to be fed to Mek-Quake before everything was normalized!

M.I.K.

Ooh... Look at all the pretty colours.

w3bz

Mr Logan, if there's anything I can do to help ease the transition let me know. There's always room to accommodate :)

Tanky

[quote="w3Hey! It looks like everywhere else! very swish! Slight issue here though - and I admit it may be to do with the fact that my monitor blew up, so now I'm using a massive old one - but the left half of the screen is missing and I can't make it come back. This makes it very difficult to see what I'm doing, or even if I'm posting in the right bit, or posting at all. Help!Oh, and if it hadn't been for facebork, I wouldn't even have noticed the board was back... Now to attempt to actually post... HOpe there are no smelling pisstakes where I can't see them! x

Scottiepunk

I don't care what it looks like, it's back!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!  :D

I'm sure we'll all get used to in soon though.

One question, how can I get all postings e-mailed like I could before? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks

nameuser

This new forum is a big improvement over the old one. This is what I call a forum. The old one was a bit basic.

Queen Firey-Bou

ahh thats better, earlier in the week i couldnt read some of the stuff but the blue boxes work better.

I hope i figure it out quickly, i think i always hung out on 2000adonline forum rather than others because it was very very easy at a glance with no clicks to see what was up & running thread wise. If it takes more than 2 seconds to navigate the work-ethic guilt kicks in and i wander off & do something less fun.