Main Menu

Urban Dead - Necronauts

Started by Funt Solo, 13 April, 2006, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

Bolt, both Dr. M and Ming have sighted revive points that to my limited knowledge appear to be functioning.

Has that character gained Free Running yet?

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Bolt-01

He certainly has, and body building. If he can get revived and find somewhere reasonably well protected, construction will be on the way, along with a crow bar!

BTW: Has anybody been down south to the Trout building? Serious name.

Bolt-01

Bad Andy

There were seven, but I think they're all dead because of Steelhorn.

In UB though - just myself. Anyone want to recreate the other six and join me?

Funt Solo

75 zeds spotted just south of Giddings Mall.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Monarch

things are getting serious everyone is dead

DavidXBrunt

Nope, just scatterd to the 4 winds. Things are relatively safe in the West of the city at the moment/

The Monarch

I was refurring to my characters lol but hopefully shining knight shall rise again

Bart Oliver

++ things are getting serious everyone is dead ++

The Fortress isn't so bad. Just a little hairy at times with all the thru' traffic.

The odd PKer/ Bounty Hunter rucks keep me amused.

Just take a step back from the fray and remember to put the bodies out when it's over.

It's pure bedlam next door- don't begrudge them the unwanted gate crashers- we're never short of target practice.

It can't last though- fairly sure it'll all end in (undead) tears.

Jim.

petesbeats

Does anybody know if The Way Monument in Peppardville is being used as a revive point still.  Someone has spraypainted that it isnt and that walrond square in pitneybank is instead but i think that might be so people can easily pick people off at walrond square.  Ive been waiting for a revive at The Way Monument awhile now so was just wondering. Please let me know :)

test 4 echo

Not sure about the Way Monu revive site, but with around 60+ zombies at Walrond it might take you a while, looks like a mildly organised attack is starting on the Mall so there are likely to be a lot of people wanting revives around there. Santlerville revive site has helped me out quickly in the past, the cemetary north of Pace monu.

Funt Solo

An aggressive horde of 46 zombies outside the Morrish Building just south of Giddings Mall.

Jack Point is dead.

Anyone looking for a revive in the area could do worse than signing up via the http://cdf.aypok.co.uk/public/" target="_blank">Creedy Defence Force revive request site.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Monarch

shining knight is alive again hoozah!

she'll be back to kicking ass in no time

Funt Solo

Revive Request:

Jack Point is at The Way Monument (76,45) in Peppardville.

You can see me in the zombie stack if you add me to your contacts via my http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=487687" target="_blank">profile.

---

Zombie horde outside the NT building (84,43) in Pitneybank now close to 100 in number.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dog Deever

Good to have you back, Jack.
What happenend to Shining Knight's classy photo, David? We were building up quite a portfolio- the envy of any of those other UD groups, i'll wager!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Bart Oliver

FAO Bolt.

Found Zombiemonag. Location EH factory 87,45.

Callous and Doyle in same build.

What do you want to do?