Main Menu

The money shot

Started by Dode C, 16 June, 2010, 10:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dode C

why does our money have to have the face of the world's 5th richest woman on it and the face of some long dead periwigged dandy ( on Scottish notes anyway)? I reckon images of people more culturally relevant should be adorning our hard earned beer tickets. I'd have  Dudley D. Watkins, creator of Oor Wullie on the £5 note and Alex Harvey on the tenner. Maybe people would like to see Keith Harris and Orville or Bungle and Zippy on some denominations. Any suggestions?

Roger Godpleton

MOST DISAPPOINTING THREAD TITLE EVAH.

Oh, and hello. Welcome to the board. Collect your number for Meat Find.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Don't fret Rog, you're our very own money shot that keeps on giving.

COMMANDO FORCES

I would prefer to see them completely blank, then I would cut out my own notes and be rich  ;)

Peter Wolf

I would rather have Mickey Mouse printed on the notes for all the difference it would make otherwise i would print "I promise as an indentured slave/serf to pay the owners of the privately owned BOE my share of the interest on the debt that is created upon the printing and issuance of this valueless currency"

Keep the pictures of the rancid old Hag on the notes as its fitting that the head of the saxe-coburg family and THE largest landowner on the planet should have picture on the notes as one of the heads of a criminal parasitical system.Shes the queen you know who lords it over all the peasents in the modern day feudal system we live under.

Instead of the periwigged historical figures i would get rid of them and print a picture of Sir Evil In De Rothschild on the backs of the notes with a signature next to "Chief Cashier".

I would have the Jamie Reid God Save The Queen artwork printed on them instead as another idea.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

Welcome on board.
So long as we stay pound and keep our identity I Don't care who/what is on the flip side. The Queen stays.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 16 June, 2010, 11:54:02 PM
I would rather have Mickey Mouse printed on the notes for all the difference it would make

:o I so would not! First Mickey Mouse, then Ronald MacDonald.
STRIKE !!!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

How about this face would you have that on your money ?

Never rub another mans rhubarb

Proudhuff

Miss Fiskin,
Vic Fraser
and Tricky Dicky,

as for our coins that's a whole other thread!

DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Quote from: JudgeGumpty on 17 June, 2010, 10:58:14 PM

Hey, they should totally get that guy to play Dredd in the movie!

ming

Quote from: TordelBack on 18 June, 2010, 02:02:08 PM
Quote from: JudgeGumpty on 17 June, 2010, 10:58:14 PM

Hey, they should totally get that guy to play Dredd in the movie!

Having thought about that at length... no, they shouldn't.

Meanwhile, welcome!