Main Menu

Buttonman on the Box - !mpossible BBC1 5.15pm on Tuesday 24th July to 27th

Started by Buttonman, 11 July, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

sheridan

Quote from: Buttonman on 23 July, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
Right. Has everyone remembered to set their series link before they go to bed? Remember for the following four nights YOU can come home to the Buttonman. Please keep your trousers on at all times - I'll see!

And I was going to wear a kilt (though actually I'm not in iPlayer land either).

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 25 July, 2018, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Buttonman on 23 July, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
Right. Has everyone remembered to set their series link before they go to bed? Remember for the following four nights YOU can come home to the Buttonman. Please keep your trousers on at all times - I'll see!

And I was going to wear a kilt (though actually I'm not in iPlayer land either).

Having said that - I wonder if I can view it on work computers (during breaks, obviously).

sheridan

Yes!  It worked!  (and so did the subtitles)  Not knowing the format - does this mean that [spoiler]there's no point watching Friday's episode?  I won't be able to watch tomorrow's episode as I have a prior engagement[/spoiler]

Greg M.

Magnetica

Quote from: sheridan on 25 July, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
Yes!  It worked!  (and so did the subtitles)  Not knowing the format - does this mean that [spoiler]there's no point watching Friday's episode?  I won't be able to watch tomorrow's episode as I have a prior engagement[/spoiler]

Today's episode is available on iPlayer for 28 days. You can even download it and watch it offline.

Magnetica

Sorry let's try that again. Tomorrow's episode will be available for 29 days and [spoiler] and those who don't make it to the final from the "play off"get to come back the next day.[/spoiler]

Buttonman

Magnetica is correct on all counts - there is no excuse not to watch the excitement. Good taste is not an excuse! I won't spoil anything but record Thursday and Friday's episodes as they may (do) both contain some solid B'man action.

Mattofthespurs

Greg M.

Pete Wells

Buttonman

Big 2000ad chat tomorrow where I make a tit of myself in a literature round. Tune in at 5.15 for all the action!

Mattofthespurs

If you have the time I would be interested to learn about the experience of being on one of these shows.
Like, did they film it all in one day? Do they pay your expenses, put you up in a hotel, that sort of thing.

Just curious.

And well done!

sheridan

So what was the verdict on the Thursday episode?  I'll have a go at watching in my lunch hour at work, but not sure if catch-up TV works here.  Let's hope work isn't too bad at 17:15 tonight!