Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

MR. ELIMINATOR

How do these things normally work? Do you have to bid against people for stuff?

Spikes

Well, that will be definitely worth checking out, in the new year. And with updates before then. Mmm, now what will on offer?
Better start saving now, CF!
See they have a Facebook page, and a YouTube channel that we can check on.

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 26 October, 2012, 04:08:11 PM

Ive never come across this site before, but looking at the Artwork section, those pieces are listed with a price only, so first come first served? Might be different for props, though?

SKD

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 26 October, 2012, 04:08:11 PM

.... You'll probably have to wrestle CF (like Oliver Reed & Alan Bates) for them. :lol:

Stew.

Danbo

Lawmasters?

I know these places are very expensive so I doubt I can afford owt.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Dandontdare

the mortgage advisors of Maidstone are rubbing their hands!

Danbo

Probably need it,I bet a helmet would be a good few grand at least.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

MR. ELIMINATOR

I hope they do smaller things too that might actually be affordable. I want ma-ma's teeth. Or a slo-mo inhaler would be cool.

TordelBack

Looks like Christmas is going to consist of a tin of spam and a copy of the parish gazette for those who live above the Cellar...

Fisticuffs

Goddamnit I'm gonna be skint next year. Scare myself a little at how much I'd be prepared to fork out for a helmet...

COMMANDO FORCES

Looks like fun and just in time for my birthday.
I've bought stuff from these before and if you care to look at what is still in the shop from the barf '95 film, then you'll see that numerous things may be available from the one true film.

Ever since the film was announced I started my fund for something from it (no bike for me and that's a def). Knowing my luck I'll be in bed when the list goes up and everything will be sold when I get up :'(

Spikes

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 October, 2012, 08:59:35 PM

Knowing my luck I'll be in bed when the list goes up and everything will be sold when I get up :'(

For some reason, i find that statement (You sleeping, when there's unique Dredd collectables to be had) hard to believe,  ;)

Goaty

I wonder if they got some graffic, so I won't mind for "Goaty" graffic  :lol:

(I know it was CGI add on later!)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 October, 2012, 08:59:35 PM

I've bought stuff from these before and if you care to look at what is still in the shop from the barf '95 film, then you'll see that numerous things may be available from the one true film.

Christ at those prices the film could make a profit just from selling props!