Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 February, 2013, 08:41:49 PM
Ma-Ma's BRA is included in her full outfit, which ends next Friday!

I presume you'll be wearing it while lying on those bed-sheets you bought earlier in the week.

Stan

Ma-Ma's bra? I fear this thread may be going to a bad place.

alyd

Are there any more lots to come, do we know, or is that everything now? :)

COMMANDO FORCES

That's everything now up for sale!

opaque

From them, I do wonder if there is other stuff out there that individuals or other companies will have for sale one day.
If you can sell little plastic vials you could sell many other little bits and bobs.

alyd

Do we know where DREDD's Lawmaster is for example? I know Urban was very keen on it and even though it's not road legal, I wonder if he's got it :)

JOE SOAP

The production company and the cast/crew kept the rest - including all Lawgivers - as far as I know.

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 08 February, 2013, 09:02:33 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 February, 2013, 08:41:49 PM
Ma-Ma's BRA is included in her full outfit, which ends next Friday!

I presume you'll be wearing it while lying on those bed-sheets you bought earlier in the week.

Turning into a right little Roffman.

JOE SOAP

COMMANDO FORCES

I can confirm that I didn't go for the bed sheets or the bra, what type of deviant do you take me for ::)

Pete Wells

The very worst kind Burdis!

J3D1

Finally got me a piece of the pie.

Spikes

Nice one, Paul. Can you say what you snagged?

Id nearly, i fact i had, given up bothering trying to win summat, but spurred on by Hippy's win, im now back bidding.

We shall see......

Buttonman

Got me some booty!

£56 + vat + post for a medi-tek toolbox seems cheap - some sucker paid £88 for 4 x slo mo vials (off the shelf glass jars). At least with my medi-kit I can store tools as it looks not unlike a contemporary tool box. Does have " a removable tray, and the clear plastic sections in the lid are full of gloves and bandages. The case measures approximately 43cm x 24cm x 22cm (17" x 9.5" x 8.75") and remains in a very good slightly cosmetically distressed condition.".

Chicks will dig it. Bitches love medi-tek toolboxes.