Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Well done that man :thumbsup:

You'd better buy a shitty stick now!

Buttonman

Can't afford a shitty stick - will need to moonlight as a medi-tek as it is.

Did you defer payment on yours so they can bundle all your wins? Was hoping for the grotty t-shirts but £300 for the remains of a jumble sale was expensive. Still plenty of creds and number plates left - bet they have a warehouse full!

von Boom

I wonder how long it will be before we see bits and bobs showing up on ebay from winners or other sources.

Dandontdare

oooh, I might bid on that last set of creds - everything cheaper is too generic to be of much interest tbh.

How much did the lawmaster go for?

opaque

I'd really like 'something' for my collection but I decided to spend my money on original artwork instead of this stuff :P

Buttonman

I'm sure my medi-tek tookbox is destined to become a family heirloom but if it has to go I'll let you all know!

Spikes

Quote from: opaque on 13 February, 2013, 06:40:17 PM
I decided to spend my money on original artwork instead of this stuff :P

From Cam?

Quote from: Buttonman on 13 February, 2013, 06:31:02 PM
Was hoping for the grotty t-shirts but £300 for the remains of a jumble sale was expensive. Still plenty of creds and number plates left - bet they have a warehouse full!

Yeah, i was flinging some good bids at those t-shirts, but blimey £300+ !
Those creds may be my last hope...

LARF

Got my number plates yesterday, and they are a thing of beauty - really nice moulded Justice Department ones, still with muck on them (not going to clean them). The other licence plates are just inkjets stuck to card but they are very interesting in the sense that they've been stuck on so that the paper folds and crinkles to give a worn effect - now this is either deliberate or lazy. I'm sticking with deliberate.

I'm going to get them mounted and framed, but need to save up first.

JOE SOAP

J3D1

Quote from: Judge Jack on 12 February, 2013, 04:30:14 PM
Nice one, Paul. Can you say what you snagged?

Id nearly, i fact i had, given up bothering trying to win summat, but spurred on by Hippy's win, im now back bidding.

We shall see......

I know, I know, saving for the wedding but I loved the film so much I had to have a piece of it.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dandontdare on 13 February, 2013, 06:37:02 PM
oooh, I might bid on that last set of creds - everything cheaper is too generic to be of much interest tbh.

or maybe not .... over £100 and rising!  ::)

Spikes

Quote from: J3D1 on 13 February, 2013, 10:42:35 PM
I know, I know, saving for the wedding but I loved the film so much I had to have a piece of it.

Very nice, indeed! Ill echo your sentiment about wanting to own a piece of the film, but it looks like im destined not to,   :(

Still, its great that peeps on here have snagged some pieces. Be great to see all these when they land.

Bidding seems quite slow on that Robot?  ;)

J3D1

Be persistent lad. I would have paid whatever to get this. Iconic set piece and standout.
Wanted that picture frame but happier with this.
Keep trying!

von Boom

£403 for the cred set. I wasn't even in the running at £161. Grud, I'm not going to win anything.

opaque

And it will only get worse/higher tomorrow.