Main Menu

ACROSS THE POND!

Started by Will I. Cooling, 06 September, 2004, 08:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will I. Cooling

Yep, we've finally managed to get it up...and in my humble opinion it rules! It contains previews for Asylum 2 that hits 2000AD this week, the next Simping Detective story, Judge Dredd: Total War and much, much more...

Plus it contains news on the Across The Pond team...you'll like who I've got (I hope).

A big thank you to all the creators who have supplied me with previews and to my editor Daron whose gone beyond the call of duty in getting the art together.

Will

Link: http://www.comicsnexus.com/article.php?contentid=20818" target="_blank">Across The Pond

The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Max Kon

/icon nexus

copy that into the chat room

Will I. Cooling

Where's the chat room? Is it about the icon you did for me? Again thanks for that and I've forwarded it to Wake for the external links.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Max Kon

yes it is the icon I did for you, I tested it and it is up.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/chat.php" target="_blank">Chat room

Oddboy

People have mentioned Henry Flint's 'camelionic' styles before - ie. a very Kev-O'Neily Nemesis style, and a Mike-McMahonesque Dredd...
The previews for the new Dredd, the follow up to Terror, he's doing seems to be fairly Colin-MacNeilish IMO.

Me likey!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Generally Contrary

So the conclusion is that Henry Flint doesn't really exist - he's some sort of collective identity.

Tex Hex

Sometimes I see a bit of Trevor Hairsine in there too

hex:o)

Generally Contrary

Quirkafleeg

Flint absorbs other artists to expand his near infinite lifespan

Generally Contrary

I've now got a mental picture of Henry Flint screeching the body-snatcher scream while pointing a finger at the last unassimilated 2000AD artist.

Will I. Cooling

thanks Cybermax!

Btw, what did everyone think of the column? Any suggestions for next month?

And does anyone have any questions for Logan AND Watcher, who agreed to join after I wrote that column (we're still looking for more contributors though)

Will