Main Menu

A few questions about the on-line store

Started by Basilisk, 04 July, 2013, 12:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basilisk

I'm spanish, so i have a few questions about shipping and handling, mainly. You have stuff on stock not available anywhere anymore, and if they're available, at very high prices, or 2nd hand, etc.

Here are my questions:

*If i buy more than one item in a order, how they're shipped?. In individual parcels, or the whole order into the same box?.

*How they're shipped?. I supose it's via Royal Mail.

Thanks in advance.

Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

w3bz

Hey! If you drop the store a line via the contact page they should be able to give you the breakdown ;)

Basilisk

Ok, then. I'll ask them idrectly. Thanks. :-[
Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

w3bz

:D soz but they're the ones that'll be able to give you the best breakdown and give you up-to-date info!

Basilisk

Yep. 'Cause I am extemelly interested in getting stuff from the store. They have items in stock not available anywhere else. That's not counting the Termight Edition of Nemesis, or Zenith, etc.

I've asked them. So soon all the questions will be answered. :lol: