Main Menu

Borag thu... yeah, that's not original.

Started by Squidbot, 17 September, 2012, 12:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squidbot

No, I cannot think of an original thread title, so; HI!
I'm an old fart that has been reading 2000AD on and off since Prog 1. I lost interest in the 90's, due to discovering women and intoxicants (admission of use of controlled substances, how long does that get me in the cubes? I am reformed now!).
Over the past few years I have been reconstructing my old back Prog collection, as well as buying a lot of the collected stories.
The new Urban film has totally rekindled my love for all things 2000AD, and I have vowed to fill the gaps in my collection, as well as getting up to date with all I have missed over the years (No small task!).
So here I am. I actually registered on the forum years ago, but didn't post very much, hence my having an avatar despite my newcomer status.

Um.. mid 40's, work in the games industry (That does not mean I work in Game ;) ) love bikes, rock, beer and Johnny Alpha.
Hello!

Oh, and the new Dredd movie is ZARJAZ!

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, enjoy catching up and have fun.

Dark Jimbo

Borag thu... Yeah, you're right actually. Hi though.
@jamesfeistdraws

Squidbot

Thanks lads. Reconstructing my collection isn't proving too difficult, especially as one of my elder brothers donated a massive stack of progs just this past weekend! (I belive he lurks on this board, actually).
The catching up with what I have missed, that's going to be a challenge.

Minkyboy

But what an awesome challenge!

If I could selectively wipe my brain of 2000ad memories in order to experience the thrills you have missed for the first time again I would.

Glad to have you here.

Minky
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Dandontdare

Welcome. there'sa couple of folk on here that buy and sell back progs so if you need to fill any gaps, stick a post in the classifieds.

Splundig Vu.... naaah.