Main Menu

Ello!

Started by AmyB, 24 April, 2004, 01:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

i was going to draw her for my art projects aka ''Gothic Fashion'' i thought she looked pretty good and drew her and ive been buying it ever since

Dont mention to anyone roud here you can draw, theyll be wanting help on all sorts of small press projects :)
Yer Slips

Trout

Yeah, I'll have some tea. Milk, no sugar.

"Fairy girl"

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!

- Trout

DavidXBrunt

Queen Fairy Bou.

Hee hee hee.

AmyB

I like tea. i never meant to be mean by that by the way, Queen Fairy Bou! nice to meet you!

Trout eh? i know a funny story about a trout you know!

Trout

Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.

Harr harr harr!

She's a pretty fairy, who drinks half-pints!

- Trouthttp://www.wall.org/~geneva/art/fairy.JPG">

DavidXBrunt

What a ladylike dress and lovely feminine heels. Just like the real Queen Fairy Bou.

Cthulouis

pah to comuters! cant seem to work the link. i hate all tecknology.

by which i mean, hi, nice to meet you, or whatever the net speak term is

Matt Timson

"Dont mention to anyone roud here you can draw, theyll be wanting help on all sorts of small press projects "

It's all true.  I'm burned out!  Burned out I tell you!
Pffft...

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmmm, well WELL ! You may guffaw you hooligans, I think you guys have got me all wrong, i wear dresses you know, why only this week someone called me pixie like. ha theres nothing wrong with the denizens of the realm of the little folk you know.

i can be cute & winged & pointy eared & still kick yo asses from here to valhalla you know.

so halarious mistake or shall i sharpen the bridge dweller kit ?

Darryl

Bou, dresses made of fire-proof tinfoil dont count.... and those culottes for you uniform just dont cut the cheese do they? '-)

Welcome Amy, to the board! we have fun, take the michael more times than not, and listen to the sage words of the older, wiser generation....

Oh, and learn to love Krusty, he's not that bad really.

Wake

I only download my binaries address at work, so if you have emailed me your Durham Red fan art (and/or an icon), I'll upload it to the site tomorrow.

Wake

Trout

Heh, heh, heh.

"Queen Fairy Bou."

That's totally made my weekend! :-p

- Trout

AmyB

Yeah I sent it the other day, cool thanks, I never sent an icon but can I send one now? I was wondering how to get one there.

Max Kon

Read the help file at the bottom of the page

Buddy

Antrim Eh.

Currently in Belfast but lived and schooled in Antrim for many a year.

Wher in Antrim are you & what school?

Welcome, by the way. A lot of oddnes around here but you'll get used to it.