Main Menu

Ello!

Started by AmyB, 24 April, 2004, 01:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmyB

Uh I live bout 15min walk away form the centre of Antrim, so I live in Antrim! lol i go to Parkhall College, where abouts in Belfast are you? what school did you go to in Antrim eh?

Thankies, i'm sure i'll fit in just fine then!

UZI 4U

Hi Amy, just thought I'd add my belated welcome too! As a relative newcomer myself , people here seem friendly, helpful and mad as a box of frogs. Happy posting to you.
Regards Jim.

Richmond Clements

Uh I live bout 15min walk away form the centre of Antrim

Wha!! Antrim has a centre!!

AmyB

Yes, and it has just received the thriving metropalis that is TESCOS! lol well i dunno when people ask ''where do you live in antrim?'' what am i supposed to say? um a street name?

Richmond Clements

Heh.
Tescos eh??
I can onlt look on in awe at that!
Though, we have a new Argos store...

AmyB

Argos eh? cool!
a new shopping ''mall'' is soon to open here called Junction1, tis gunna be huuuuuuuge! lol
hehe ive applied for like 6 jobs in it! in fact half of antrim have applied for jobs in it!

Floyd-the-k

welcome aboard Amy! How long have you been reading 2000ad? Where do you live? etc, etc  This board`s a fun place
  see you here or in the chat

yours earlymorningly,

Floyd

Floyd-the-k

Hello again Amy

I live in Japan, just outside of Tokyo. I`ve been reading 2000ad for about seven years. I teach English at a lot of different places here. My wife is Japanese and my son (lucky thing) is Japanese and Australian
  There are not many women here but the rest of us are sensitive types who are in touch with their feminine side. Probably.
  There`s a thread full of photos (called something like `what do you really look like` but you might want to wait until the pizza goes down properly.

cheers,

Floyd

Richmond Clements

Good luck with the jobseeking, Amy!

Krustabi

Just seen this thread.

Bonjour.

Welcome to the jungle...

Buddy

Hi Amy,

Currently at Belmont in East Belfast, still in process of buying a house in Bangor (long story).

Went to Ardnaveigh High in Antrim (now called Masereen College or something).

As for Antrim's 'centre', more a middle than a centre, I think.

Richmond Clements

Like the icon, Amy.

Mr D

Wake

According to the registration database, 4% of the site's users are female.

The Durham Red fan art is now up, though I had to much about with image file since the original was a somewhat yellowed digital photo, rather than a scan.

Wake

Link: Fan Art

WoD

Hi Amy; welcome.