Main Menu

Art droids, when they were young

Started by Richmond Clements, 24 April, 2004, 02:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

well i have a very blurry photograph of one aged 15 in his pants ?

ha ha ha, oh yes, shame it is so blurry, and he was only a droid once a long whiles back, when we were kids he gave me cartoony drawings he'd done, i might still have them in the loft hoardings. what a shame he didnt become a big droid, or that he was a crap snog, and my mother booted him out.

if theres any lurking droids who worked on the scottish comic scene, & had a mate called ramsey as a kid & remember the art courses up north ? better mail me some cash..the photo is like really bad !

Floyd-the-k

I like the John McCrea one. Was he thinking of Toyah Wilcox?http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/letters/images/green_dude/McCrea310.gif">

Richmond Clements

Byron Virgo

"Dean Tavoularis. He's in the League of Gentlemen, isn't he?"

Dean Tavoularis was Francis Ford Coppola's production designer of choice, working on all three Godfather films, The Conversation and Apocalypse Now, as well as films like Zabriskie Point, Hammett, Farewell My Lovely and Rising Sun. Currently he is working on the film Megalopolis (due out next year), and the character of Dean in The League of Gentlemen was named in honour of the original.