Main Menu

Do Bears...

Started by Adrian Bamforth, 04 December, 2007, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignatzmonster

**Perhaps i shouldnt criticise it at all but instead just accept it passively and without question. It won an award so it must be good.**

Oh now don't go over all sulky PW. I gave my "inconsequential nonsense" because I like your heart-on-your-sleeve posts. Of course it can be taken or left. My only issue is you seem to percieve it as the cats-paw of your enemy, "the elites." They are merely culture addicts such as you and I. They can be wrong, just a comic readers were wrong about Jim Lee (f#@kin' Jim Lee). Just saying, and you of couse can take or leave the advice, you should go. You feel too strongly about the matter to claim indifference.

Funt Solo

::"So... what you're saying then is that the award is total bollocks because they gave it for something they didn't like because what they did like didn't fit the criteria for the award?"

I took that as a rhetorical question, and still do.  You can follow my logic from there.  Everything else you said just cements the fact that you don't like me and take pleasure in pointing it out, which I was already well aware of.

Have another go if you want, but we're both now just guilty of having a personal spat on an unrelated thread.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Peter Wolf

"Oh now don't go over all sulky PW. I gave my "inconsequential nonsense" because I like your heart-on-your-sleeve posts."

I'm sorry ?

I dont remember you saying "inconsequential" at all .Thats what Funt said.I am not sulking with you or Funt for that matter.

I may go to london this week as i am not busy and have time on my hands .Time for a Tate visit then.

No sulking here !  I havent got time for that.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Matt Timson

::"So... what you're saying then is that the award is total bollocks because they gave it for something they didn't like because what they did like didn't fit the criteria for the award?"

I took that as a rhetorical question, and still do. You can follow my logic from there. Everything else you said just cements the fact that you don't like me and take pleasure in pointing it out, which I was already well aware of.  Long story short, you started it and it's not my fault- boo hoo, poor me.

Have another go if you want (my martyr complex is only just kicking in), but we're both now just guilty of having a personal spat on an unrelated thread.

Fixed.

On the plus side, Funty, at least I let you know when you make me laugh for all the right reasons.  Nobody irritates me all the time.

Also, I'll concede that 'twatface' was a bit harsh.
Pffft...

Funt Solo

Last time someone called me cunt-face, I shaved my goatee off.

Now leave me be - I'm busy spunking all over my Spurrious and Grennie mannequins, which later I'll sell as art.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Matt Timson

I also ought to point out that twat doesn't = cunt in my world.  I'd happily call you cuntface if the situation called for it, mind.
Pffft...

Matt Timson

And I really think you owe an apology to my 'smarmy fan club'.  Both of them.
Pffft...

Peter Wolf

I had to look up Godwins Law as i didnt know what it was.Never heard of it before until today.

The way some people reacted to my posts .It feels like i am living in 1930s germany where you cant speak freely !

Roger Godpleton

Strictly speaking, isn't the Big Three a fan club for itself?

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Nazism FTW!

Happy now Peter?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

"Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Nazism FTW!

Happy now Peter? "

It wasnt meant to be that funny and i am sure it wasnt as it was so obvious.I couldnt resist it though.

Tweak72

the way some people reacted to my posts .It feels like I am living in 1930s Germany where you cant speak freely!

Donâ??t worry PW your ok in my book. And remember Ignatzmonsters "heart on sleeve" comment whilst accurate is a compliment. You have to remember that when one communicates via text like on a forum some times people can misunderstand where your coming from. I say this as in the past I have been also misunderstood. On the bright side at least you donâ??t have the added problem of obvious dyslexia in your posts as well (which I have had some of what I have posted doesnâ??t make for coherent reading with a subject matter that is left field to start with) and some on here like to give the impression they are grumpy gits so just pinch of salt it :)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Peter Wolf

I never had a problem with anyones comments here.Thanks for your advice anyway though. You are all lovely people here so no worries @ all.

Peter Wolf

I dont know if anyone is aware of this but Brian Haw is standing as a candidate for Mayor of London.

I bet it will be a repetition of the fiasco when Captain Birds Eye [Frank Dobson] was standing against Ken Livingstone a few years ago.

W. R. Logan

>and some on here like to give the impression they are grumpy gits so just pinch of salt it :)

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/kitchen/salt_shaker/pepper_shaker_shaking_md_wht.gif">