Main Menu

Dr Who DVD

Started by OldOne, 14 August, 2003, 04:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldOne

Ha ha ha! Fantastic, fellas! Given me some top-drawer advice, and descended into nonsense in double-quick time! Ice-Warriors melt when exposed to Sunny Delight indeed!

Think I'll go for the Talons of Weng Chiang, since it was mentioned a few times, and having now done a scout on Google, I see it stars Tom Baker and is set in a fog-bound Victorian London. Perfect! I'll pick it up this week!

Ta!

Ad

Lobo Baggins

++Ha ha ha! Fantastic, fellas! Given me some top-drawer advice, and descended into nonsense in double-quick time! Ice-Warriors melt when exposed to Sunny Delight indeed!++

Whaaat? Nonsense?!? That's valuable tactical advice in the event of an Ice Warrior invasion, lad. Why, all we'd need to do is set that kid who turned orange on them and they'd soon learn who's boss!

++Think I'll go for the Talons of Weng Chiang, since it was mentioned a few times, and having now done a scout on Google, I see it stars Tom Baker and is set in a fog-bound Victorian London. Perfect! I'll pick it up this week!++

It's spoilt only the the first television appearance of Roland Rat, but is otherwise bloody good.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.