Main Menu

New Urban Dead thread 26/July/06

Started by House of Usher, 26 July, 2006, 09:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Any news? What became of the Necronauts' pub crawl? I just read up on the group in the Urban Dead Wiki. Seems they've been all over east Malton. I see there's a Necronauts entry on the Chancelwood page. I'll have to go back to the Necronauts page and look up 'what links here', see where else you lot have been!
STRIKE !!!

Bolt-01

To be honest I think most of us got slaughtered and finished as Zombies. I tagged the final pub the other day myself and got out of there sharpish.

Bolt-01

Bad Andy

The Necronauts' World Cup Pub Crawl was going great guns until we got to I think Mornington. We happened upon an unresistable zombie force in the shape of 'The Big Bash' movement and all got more or less deaded.

While some waited around for ages to get a revive to continue the crawl, some carried on in zombie form. Brian McClair and Doctor Feelygood are still in the south west trying to clear up the area. Heaven knows where the others are.

I feel sorry for them if they are in Pitneybank, because the Bash is headed there right now. It's all a little unorganised at the moment.

The ABC Warriors have abandoned Milltown (because they kept getting killed) and are currently getting killed on the way to somewhere else.

The ABCs need more recruits.
We are still missing a:
Ro-Jaws
Happy
Big George
Steelhorn
Deadlock (I think)
Blackblood (I think)

Come join us one and all.

Link: Shuffle in

I, Cosh

I wasn't on it, but WOD01 helped me out of a tight spot earlier today when I was stuck out in the open with zoms coming at me from all directions. Cheers.
We never really die.

Bad Andy

Typical - linky doesn't work

Link: http://www.urbandead.com/index.html" target="_blank">Entry point

WoD

Rex Banner

Preacher Kane is still trying to finish the pub crawl but keeps getting killed.

Rex Banner is a zombie heading back towards Pitneybank.

Mr East who I'm gearing up as a Death Aid player is level 9 in Dowdney(?) Mall getting loads of xp by whacking zombies then healing them!

Dog Deever

Club Spirod, and the two pubs north of it was where we came unstuck first . IIRC, we couldn't clear the pubs of zombies. After that was an endless succession of die, revive, die, revive, then die in a zed infested area and be unable to get revived because everyone else was dead too!
Good fun, though!
And Dog Deever visited the zoo!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

test 4 echo

My characters are getting killed more by Pkers these days than zombies. I've taken up bounty hunting, using the Firefox add in to identify them and whack them.

Then there is the retalitory whack back, but it gives me something to do til the big bash gets to my suburb.

PH, a player killing group just hit Blesley Mall, pretty sure I've just see Mek Quake bite the dust along with T4E and a load of other guys.

Leigh S

Anyone who feels like being a Heytown hero could do worse than drop in on burchall cinema (76,32) - its wide open, with 3 zombies and loads of survivors - Bowles museum adjacent also similar, but only one survivor.

Bad Andy

Bloody hell.

Check out this human on human killing action, featuring an early cameo from DavidXBrunt who somehow avoids the slaughter!

Click on it!

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblecz5.gif" target="_blank">http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/488/incrediblecz5.th.gif" border="0" alt="Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us" />

Bad Andy

160 Human on human kills there! 8{

Including Mek-Quake :(

ming

That's amazing.  T4E bought the farm there, too.  Best quote of UD in quite some time: "Habla this, you zerging PKer dickweed".  Mek Quake (no longer sprayed green) is still on his way north, taking in some sightseeing and shopping on the way.

The Monarch

shining knight is making her last stand in giddings 247 zeds who cares bring them on!

test 4 echo

Echo 4 is also in Giddings, staying there to see out the current attack

T4E hunting PH members who attacked the mall around Gulsonside, got 4 so far.

and there's a looney bounty hunter, nobananas who will be looking up some of the Malton world cup committee in the near future.