Main Menu

3A Mongrol on sale from February 28th

Started by ming, 24 February, 2011, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Well at least there's now a definite (or probably definite) date for shipping to begin.

Ash commented in the 1/12 2000AD thread on the 3A forum earlier (source of the FB quote):

i agree the shipping is lax and has taken too long, I have no control over it an find out about it normally when its shipped, thats kims world etc. Please email CS and tell them, they need to know !

And Ming, I cant show stuff or tease that isnt approved. I agree that its hard to rally support for upcoming without new images but thats the nature of the beast.
remember, voice your concerns to CS, thats where its heard !

I want my mini mongrol too ~

email CS and ask, keep asking!

and:

I spoke to the office, im told that Mini Mongrol will ship march 8th , but as you have waited beyond the call of duty, Im offering anyone that doesnt want to wait a refund, just contact CS with the order details and paypal stuff etc.

3A generally never give refunds, but Ash knows the wait has been a long one, so anyone wanting there money back can just ask.  Nice gesture, but as we've waited this long...

ming

I should point out that 'CS' is the 3A customer service department; any queries about shipping or refunds should go there (and if anyone has trouble finding the email address, let me know).

J3D1

If they miss the estimate they'll give ya a refund mungy!

Mardroid

Yes! Might just be in time for my birthday! (Mind you there's Chinese post...)

Albion

3A are making Marvel stuff now. I wonder if they will get made and shipped quicker than the 2000AD stuff.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ming

I expect they will - for starters they'll actually make money for 3A, unlike the labour-of-love 2000AD stuff.

Pete Wells

Got my tracking number for Mongrol this morning, weeeee doggie!

ming

Yeah, me too.  I'll probably be in France when he lands, unfortunately - but I've waited this long, another week or so will make no difference!

COMMANDO FORCES

I truly have no idea what I buy because I had one of those emails as well and I thought I didn't buy one of these :lol:

ming

I've forwarded tracking numbers to a couple of people I picked up mini-Mongrols for, but if I've forgotten someone, give me a shout! :-[

:)

Mardroid

I checked my mail this morning, but I didn't even notice the message. I then caught the latest posts on this thread and realised my initial check was more of a glance as there is a post from a Candy at 3A, bless her cotton socks. Great!

Mardroid

Mind you it's from 'three-zero' rather than '3A' (same folks, and obviously and my mind should have picked up on 'three'). I get lots of mail though, mainly of the ad variety.

dweezil2

Just got my confirmation too!

Can't wait! Bring on the Mongrol!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

nicklambo

Got my notification...But they are shipping it to an old address.... :(
I am sure I had updated my details......Frustrating............!

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm glad I forgot that I'd bought this now, otherwise I'd have been moaning like a good un on the delay :lol: