Main Menu

Bl**dy Typical!

Started by Tjm86, 02 April, 2017, 11:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

It's been gorgeous all morning with nary a cloud in the sky.  Just put the washing out and where has the damn sun gone!  Razzlefrazzledagnabbit!   >:(

IAMTHESYSTEM

Sorry to hear that Tjm86. It's typical British [soon to be English, Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh] weather ie: Crap- with a hint of sunshine. Hope the Sun comes out again soon to dry out your clothes. I blame global warming, geography and those bloody Oceans that surround us! Bastards the lot 'em!!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

NapalmKev

Quote from: Tjm86 on 02 April, 2017, 11:45:10 AM

where has the damn sun gone!

It's here in Sunny Devon. Beautiful day but I'm stuck in work so no chance to enjoy it.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

sheridan

Had me worried for a moment - we had the same plan and had to check (sun's still there).

Tjm86

Next beautiful day and me blessed mother comes over for a visit!!!!!  Seriously!  I give up! 

Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! rage! blow!
You cataracts and hurricanoes, spout
Till you have drench'd our steeples, drown'd the cocks!
You sulphurous and thought-executing fires,
Vaunt-couriers to oak-cleaving thunderbolts,
Singe my white head! And thou, all-shaking thunder,
Smite flat the thick rotundity o' the world!
Crack nature's moulds, an germens spill at once,
That make ingrateful man!

The Doctor Alt 8

Couldn't you pretend to be out?

Tjm86

Bit difficult when the first you realise is when she's walking down the drive and the kids are playing out front.  Might look a bit suspicious grabbing the kids and saying 'quick, hide under the sofa 'til she's gone'.

This has to be a close second to my necropost the other day about the flatulent dog. ;)

The Doctor Alt 8

Ah... right.In that case you should of grabbed the kids put them in the car and said. "I wish you had called first. we have a hospital appointment to go to now....."