Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Haha! yes, thanks, but it was- quite literally- merely a jog over to some Rescue Men who were standing around chatting next to their van, a pointed finger and "man. fall. cliff. hurt." deal.

Still, youve got to get praise where you can, and i fully expect Esther Rantzen to turn up and reunite me with whoever it was any minute. It does occur to me that i should have phoned the paper and insisted i go down to check he was okay. That way i couldve got a nice front page photo of me with my Dredd badge shining in the searchlights, and be a shoo-in for the KTT.

Alas, no.

SBT

Something Fishy

Where was that SBT?

We were just down on the coast today.  Stunningly lovely day.

Part of the cliffs there had a huge cave in two weeks back and we could see the seam opening where the next bit is about to go. Dramatic.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Something Fishy on 16 October, 2011, 02:26:20 PM
Where was that SBT?

Hastings. It was the end of the Hastings Week celebrations, you see. 1066 and all that!

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

I hope the council didn't pay for all this  :o

Something Fishy

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 16 October, 2011, 02:45:19 PM
Quote from: Something Fishy on 16 October, 2011, 02:26:20 PM
Where was that SBT?

Hastings. It was the end of the Hastings Week celebrations, you see. 1066 and all that!

SBT

oh gottya.  I saw something about it on Bing. Re-enactments and stuff.

Devons Daddy

Going for HIGH TEA, at the Equinox complex top of the stamford tower today with friends. clear day like this should be able to see the horizon for some 30 miles,

thats a pleasant way to while away an afternoon.

oh I likey.....
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Cyberleader2000

my mum pointed out that Explosion is not spelt as Explkouchion befor I posted on a facebook group page Well the badness of this spelling amused me so much I thort I would share
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Does she think these posts are beneath her  ;)

SpetsnaZ99

CF, are you trying to insinuate that his mum has had an explosion (aherm) downstairs..... :o
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Cyberleader2000

was in sainbrays yesterday and scored a DOTM Lazerbeak for half price.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SmallBlueThing

Because Primeval returns! Yes, the show nerds want dead but that keeps coming back, is coming back, again- as a post-watershed uk/Canada co-production that begins filming in Feb. New cast, 'adult themes, sex and violence', with an existing uk cast member as part of the deal. Thirteen episodes, and i want them NOW.

SBT

Tiplodocus

Post-Watershed is disastrous news.  It had all the sexiness and violence you would want in a family show. 
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

COMMANDO FORCES

So that's just one UK cast member returning, I hope it's Rex  ;)

Dandontdare

Even more Spearritt pants? I'm up for that.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!