Main Menu

Shed:Con Raffle

Started by [YT-2], 25 September, 2005, 02:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robo-K33F

>Blimey! Where'd you get that from?

Got a couple from the nerve centre to give away at the raffle.

I'm sure the boarders who attended will give a more detailed account of the evening but the raffle seemed to go down well with everyone getting at least two prizes.

[YT-2]

Swearengen

Just wondered who won what in the raffle just to make me even sicker after seeing some of the sketches. One year I'll make it to dreddcon and get some goodies.

Max Kon

i got the top prize, Jock art work. First appearance of max from the losers :D

angle fire gn.

and some probably crappy CD. the sound track of spaceship zero.

and fame with my pitch!

paulvonscott

It's not crappy, it's amazing, and I have a box of fifty of them, so tell everyone it's great.

Max Kon

it's not too bad. the money inside the cd case is cool too :)

paulvonscott

Heh, I'd forgotten about that, it's not legal tender Max.

[YT-2]

Good to meet up with people at Shed:Con and Dredd:Con. Hope everyone liked their raffle prizes.

See you next year.

[YT-2]

Max Kon

well the guy at the burodechange was convinced that is was worth ?3000, who was i to tell him he was wrong?

;)

paulvonscott

Glad the stuff arrived Logan, I more than half expected it not to.

Byron Virgo

The glowsticks went to good use...

Art

Who's got my Z-Cars Deluxe Edition?

Matt Timson

Fuck off Wyatt- that book's mine now!  20 missing pages notwithstanding, it was the prize of the weekend!

;)
Pffft...

Art

You're just going to get spliffed out of your brain and stare at the colours, aren't you?

Quirkafleeg

>Fuck off Wyatt- that book's mine now! 20 missing pages notwithstanding, it was the prize of the weekend!

I'm glad my evil was used for good...

Matt Timson

That was *your* offering, Gary?  Original Jock art- brand new graphic novels- entire Meg collections- and you bring an old Z-Cars annual!

You make Mulcher look positively generous!

;)

Ah... fair's fair- it's a work of genius.  Even if it is for all the wrong reasons.  I'd scan my favourite bit to share with the rest of the board, but I'm having scanner difficulties at the minute.  That and the fact that I'm not sure it'd even be funny in a normal state of mind...
Pffft...