Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar 2017 COMMENTS THREAD!

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Cripes! I need to pick up crackers. Thanks for the reminder. ;) Oh, and fantastic work again.

TordelBack

Lambert, you are a complete lunatic.  Fabulous stuff.

Andy Lambert

Colin YNWA

Andy Lambert wins the prize for crepiest Tharg. That's so fantastically evil looking. Superb.

MrLongTheArtist

Andy mate that Tharg looks creepier than that collection of Santa images you posted on FB. Very well done though. Personally your Mean Angel post is my send-out fave.

Andy Lambert

Oh dear, totally wasn't my intention to create a creepy Tharg, but I can certainly see it now you mention it...
Oh well, sleep tight... ;)

M.I.K.

His creepiness is tempered somewhat by the giant Rowntrees Fruit Gum he's got stuck to his head.

Jim_Campbell

Folks... I may not make my contribution for tomorrow (the 9th). I've had some fairly bad news about an old friend and it's somewhat derailed my schedule. If I can humanly finish it up in time, I will, otherwise I'll carry on working on it and post it up when it's done.

If anyone is in a position to swap a slot later in the month, or if one of the doubled-up contributors fancies filling my slot (oo-err, missus)...?

Otherwise, my apologies for messing everyone about. The advent calendar is one of my high points of the year, and I'm mortified to be in this position.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

I 'may' have something finished for tomorrow lunchtime that I can share, so if no-one else is able to step-in, I'll make sure that something is posted for the day.

Jim- hugs.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 08 December, 2017, 08:35:28 AM
I 'may' have something finished for tomorrow lunchtime that I can share, so if no-one else is able to step-in, I'll make sure that something is posted for the day.

Jim- hugs.

Cheers, Bolt. You're one of the good 'uns. :-)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Andy Lambert

I have a few more - hopefully non-creepy pieces - ready to go myself, so I can swap if Bolt-01 can't.
I'm sorry to hear you've had some bad news.

Andy Lambert

Steven Denton

I have something that could plug a gap (although anyone who's seen the latest Zarjaz will already have seen it)

Dash Decent

Lots of talent on display as usual.

Huge thanks to Andy Lambert for turning my terribly garbled description into exactly what I imagined but knew I could never do justice to.  Bravo, maestro!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Andy Lambert