Main Menu

Wishing all Squaxx a very happy festive few days!

Started by SmallBlueThing(Reborn), 24 December, 2022, 01:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Title says all. However you celebrate, or if you don't, best wishes for the next few days. And if it's phenomenally distressing, remember in 72 hours it'll all be over for another year. If things get too uncomfortable, reach out. Even a post here will no doubt get a response.

All the very best,

SBT

Trooper McFad

Ditto to what SBT says

All the best to one and all see you on the other side of the festivities.

Trooper McFad
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

Enjoy your festivities and a blessed new year to you all
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

wedgeski

Colin YNWA

Have as much fun as you can squeeze from the day folks.

JayzusB.Christ

Merry Christmas, Yuletide, Saturnalia, or any other winter holiday you may celebrate, everyone!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Blue Cactus

All the best folks. Hope you all have a lovely time. And if it's a tough one, best wishes.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I believe today is the last day of Christmas - I'm in Germany where they do it very well.  If you think it goes on too long these days, I'm told that in Tudor times it started on the first of November and went on till February.  And involved not so much pleasant family get-togethers but rampaging round the street in rowdy drunken mobs (presumably in Christmas jerkins).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JohnW

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 06 January, 2023, 06:59:32 PM
rampaging round the street in rowdy drunken mobs
Just think how far we've come since then.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!