Main Menu

30th Birthday party

Started by LARF, 28 January, 2007, 12:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Anyone know wheh this is happening as Feb is filling up like a pint pot in a brewery at the moment and it would be great to try and go before I fill up all my diary with other, less worthwhile stuff - like work and things.

:-)

Wake

It got postponed until later in the year.

Cheers,

Wake

Mike Carroll

> It got postponed until later in the year.

Ah. Well, thanks for letting us know, Wake! I just wish there'd be some official word earlier, because I had been planning to go to the New York Comic Con, but decided against it as it's on the same weekend as 2000 AD's 30th anniversary. So I could have gone to NYCC after all! Damn it!

-- Mike

Wake

Here's the thread where we found out.

Link: Click here

Mike Carroll

nick-is-at-home

I think 2000AD is gonna have a big prescence at this years Bristol Con, so ill just go to that.

Bolt-01

Guess who's son has his 16th birthday the same weekend as Bristol...

And wants to go paintballing this year...

Sigh...

Bolt-01

LARF

Bolt go for the genitals never the head.

:-)

Bolt-01

Heh, I've heard that one before. Got to be careful with Dan as he's a good shot too. He's in the air cadets and has spent a lot of time shooting the rifles there.

Bolt-01

Tweak72

you wont have to worry about that if your sitting on his chest :)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Buddy

COMMANDO FORCES

Use enfilade fire to keep his head down then do an all out assault onto his position and kick his head in whilst laughing.
It works every time.

LARF

We had a great time in Wales a couple of years back as they were selling 'grenades' which were in effect paint bombs - superb!

COMMANDO FORCES

Noisybast

So, do we know yet if the 30th is happening as part of the Bristol expo, or are we getting a dedicated event at some point?
I can only afford to do one or the other, and if it's happening at Bristol I need to try and arrange time off work ASAP.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!