Main Menu

SFX -Cellar of Dredd

Started by The Sherman Kid, 10 February, 2012, 12:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sherman Kid

Saw the article yesterday in SFX on collectors featuring our very own forum member Cellar of Dredd.Fantastic collection , he's got the lot,the best bit being perhaps the sign from the Minty production.Didn't get too good a look at the cliff robinson personal artwork you commisioned (would be good if you scanned that in for us to have a peek- it looked great).

Anyway Cellar -Kudos, more power to you for flying the 2000ad flag so high.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll be signing copies at all future conventions  ;)

strontium71

I wonder if he twigged you are one and the same... ;)
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

I was in disguise  ;)

I've just asked the editor if I can have a load of the pics emailed across to me, to show on the blog and here. You can but ask, it's just that those circles are hiding things  :(

By the way The Sherman Kid, if you do a search for Cliff Robinson commission, one of he names that will pop up will be mine. An easier way is to type in cliffs name on my blog and it should come up, with a complete breakdown of it.

Devons Daddy

This was posted on FB. i am truly impressed,
thats an incredible collection, in the hands of one of us. which makes it seems all the more valuable.

to many collectors buying and storing such things for potential future market.
the fact you are so willing to display and share the pictures just adds to the whole thing.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dandontdare

Bought this today, good stuff. You look like a giant plastic action figure in that photo!  Had great fun trying to identify various pieces.

Large48

It's not a bad collection, just maybe not the best, eh Rob?

;)

:lol:
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Proudhuff

That's my lunchtime taken care off, off to FP for a deek  :o
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

I now have the rest of pics showing all the other stances and without all the circles covering stuff up. I'll try and post a few later  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

Here is one of the pics but due to my lack of being able to enlarge without losing the sharpness I have shown the pic at the size it was sent as well  ::)

Used with permission (c) 2012 Future Publishing/SFX/William Ireland (www.sfx.co.uk)

Can you see Tharg  :o

Proudhuff

Nice one... and inside the Killdozer too
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

just noticed how the lawgiver barrel on the far right looks like it extends beyond the top of the picture.

Bat King

Isn't this the Conservatory of Dredd...?
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Bat King on 16 February, 2012, 08:24:33 PM
Isn't this the Conservatory of Dredd...?

Greenhouse.

Although judging by that leather catsuit, CF isn't growing plums.

SBT

Bat King

Still not stopped Tharg, this odds harder than Where's Wally.

But dandontdare is right about that lawgiver.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex