Main Menu

A Bite Of Stars, A Slug Of Time, And Thou

Started by Al_Ewing, 07 May, 2008, 04:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ewing

I was on Resonance FM and the above-mentioned show discussing the Ray Bradbury story 'A Sound Of Thunder'. Over the course of an hour, you hear Eli Sessions' magnificent reading of the story followed by Marc Sinker attempting to interrupt my droning, burbling voice, like that of a station announcer, as I desperately attempt to craft some sort of salient point in between a barrage of 'urrrrr's and 'you know's that threaten to stray beyond inarticulacy and into outright parody.

However, we do talk about several old Alan Moore Time Twisters... (At least I think they were his. I may have credited him with one of Hebden's.)

Link: http://freakytrigger.co.uk/ft/2008/05/a-bite-of-stars-a-slug-of-time-and-thou-episode-6/" target="_blank">Listen And Enjoy!

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Mangamax

Hi Folks, dunno if you can help but do you know if the following exists?:

I've a tv monitor at work that i use to check on the status of various things.
Trouble is, i have to keep going back to the monitor to see when the next thing is happening - and the building is pretty big.
I'm wondering if there's a device that i could attach to the input lead of the telly that could transmit the information to a small hand held thingy that i could keep with me.
Any pointers?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong