Main Menu

Which Forbidden Planet site do you visit?

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 31 May, 2009, 01:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

I prefer the latest FP store in Shaftsbury Ave to the old store in new Oxford St.I hated that place so much.Now you go downstairs and it feels more like bookshop and is quite pleasent.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Stan

Liverpool, Renshaw St. I usually login through the back door and leave nothing which could trace back to my IP address.

locustsofdeath!

I visit the FB in Cambridge...now that several people have mentioned missing comics supposedly reserved for them, I realize that this has happened to me two months in a row now - is this really a habit of theres? I'm new to the area and this is the only comic store I've found, so if anyone knows of another in Cambridge or round about please let me know.

Noisybast

Renshaw Street? You've got an FP on Bold Street and an FPI on Lime Street (AKA Worlds Apart). On Renshaw Street you've got... Rapid Hardware and a curry house? Hardly the thrill-centre of Liverpool (apart from the Strontium Saag, obviously.)
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

locustsofdeath!

Does anyone happen to know if there is another Comic Store in the Cambrige area?

Just picked up my stack from Forbidden Planet, and they missed two books I had on my list! This is the second time this has happened in three months!

Any suggestions would be welcome.