Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Congratulations to you and your wife, IP!

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Ah, IP -- that's great news and hopefully a huge weight from both of your shoulders.

Funt Solo

Congratulations from me also, IP. Great news after all the worry.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

IndigoPrime

Thanks, all. It's a big relief. She had settled status already, but, well, this government... So now she has a fancy certificate of naturalisation, a commemorative pen, and... the right to vote.

von Boom

The Legendary Shark

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka

Glad to hear your good news, IP!

von Boom

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 07 October, 2020, 08:11:24 PM

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
That could be the Trump political slogan.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Delighted to hear the good news, IP!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Whilst I can't congratulate you for what you've done due to the whole what-the-f*ck's-it-got-to-do-with-the-f*cking-state-anywav? vibe I've got going on over here, I am, truly, happy that you're happy, IP.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

CalHab

Scotland is now recording the highest ever polling levels in favour of independence. Once the reality of Brexit is apparent on the ground then I'd expect these levels to rise again. The UK appears to be in its dying days:
https://news.stv.tv/politics/poll-support-for-independence-hits-historic-high-of-58?top

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: CalHab on 14 October, 2020, 03:57:43 PM
Scotland is now recording the highest ever polling levels in favour of independence. Once the reality of Brexit is apparent on the ground then I'd expect these levels to rise again. The UK appears to be in its dying days:
https://news.stv.tv/politics/poll-support-for-independence-hits-historic-high-of-58?top

Aye. Putin will be rewarding his cyber Psyops team for a job well done.

Funt Solo

Not sure if the Putin comment is a joke or not.

Certainly, Scottish voters have been demonstrably marginalized by Westminster for many a long year.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++