Main Menu

Rom of the Reds

Started by IronGraham, 16 September, 2015, 09:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

I've finished it. It's magnificent (and I don't even like football). Abby has a few pages still left to colour, but barring natural disasters, it should be out towards the end of April.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dandontdare

Has anyone heard a proposed date for a trade collection? I didn't think this was my cup of tea, but the glowing testimonials on here (and the names on the cover of course) have won me round

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 March, 2017, 12:24:50 PM
Has anyone heard a proposed date for a trade collection? I didn't think this was my cup of tea, but the glowing testimonials on here (and the names on the cover of course) have won me round

No date yet. I'm pretty sure there will be, but I suspect John would like to flog as many singles as he can before we do a TPB!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

flip-r mk2

Then after the TPB how about a nice oversized hardback 'letterers' edition :)

filippo
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Hawkmumbler

WHERE'S MY GRUD DAMN LIKE BUTTON?!

Or better yet, a series of McCloud style books by Jim would be a letterers dream.

Fungus

Quote from: Dandontdare on 25 March, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

The old 'cup of tea' defence... it's objectively great! Give it a sip!

Michael Knight

Honestly cant remember last time I was so excited to read the last issue of a mini-series! The praise and love on this forum for it is great to see. Lets spread the word people!

Trooper McFad

I got the Trade version at the Glasgow Comic com (which John & Dan kindly signed 😄) and have just got round to reading it and I really enjoyed it. Took me back to my Roy of the rovers days but with Aliens 😁.
Speaking to John there will be further adventures from RoK and for the launch there will be a RoK bust, which looks fantastic, up for grabs as part of a competition. So will look out for this.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Frank

Problem with the Jocks is they have no sense of humour about themselves.

As well as racist creator profiles, the brand new Rok Of The Reds site offers one lucky reader the chance to captain Radford as they take to the pitch next season. Also, sponsor the team and get your name/company name on the strip or the stadium.

You'll need a copy of the first book to win the captain competition, available from the Rok Shop (free post on orders over £20).