Main Menu

Shakara: The Destroyer - Help needed

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 09 September, 2012, 03:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Can someone please tell me the ISBN, Author and publisher of the recent Shakara book please. It's part of a "dispute" with Amazon UK or better yet, compare the above mentioned stuff with the trade in these two links:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1781080399/ref=oh_details_o02_s03_i00

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shakara-Destroyer-Robbie-Morrison/dp/1781080380/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347202561&sr=1-1
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

JTurner

I'm assuming that your 'dispute' is the same that I had over the LOEG Century 2009 book. I advance ordered one only for it to become permanently out of stock and another with a different ISBN to become available. Amazon didn't inform me or transfer my order to the newer (available) edition. I had to cancel my old order (it was a pre-order so no money had been taken) and re-order the newer edition.

I'm guessing that the 14th Aug edition was put up yonks ago and then was never stocked but remeains on their catalogue because it's ISBN differs from the 16th Aug one.

This also happened with the KnightQuest trade.

IndigoPrime

According to the details I got for the books site, the ISBN is 978-1-78108-038-2.

JTurner

QuoteAccording to the details I got for the books site, the ISBN is 978-1-78108-038-2.
978-1781080382 is the ISBN on the newest of the links originally posted - not sure what the problem is.

The Prodigal

Guys is there an edition of Shakara that collects the whole tale between 2 covers?

TIA.

IndigoPrime

There's no 'complete Shakara' book, no—if you want all the stories, you need to buy The Avenger and The Destroyer.

The Prodigal

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 29 January, 2013, 05:24:47 PM
There's no 'complete Shakara' book, no—if you want all the stories, you need to buy The Avenger and The Destroyer.

Thanks Indigo for this and past good advice.