Main Menu

not murray on bad company

Started by fraston, 07 January, 2002, 11:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraston

just a wee note to point out the erroneous credit on the bad company link on the latest prog page of the website...it reads "jim murray" when tis clearly NOT the talented lad....but jim MCARTHY...
F

paulvonscott

I always prefered Jim Murray's work.  What happened to Jim?  We need to be told!

Wake

Thanks Fraston. It's much easier when Droids have unusual first names. I've changed the droidcode from JIMM to JIMMC.

fraston

AFAIK Jim earns a decent wage drawing pictures for big computer games peeple.

but comics are more fun.

F

paulvonscott

I've confused even myself.  Was there really a Jim Murray?  I thought it was just a typo.

I met McCarthy when I used to attend these signing things in the early nineties and he was great.  As was Pat Mills who seemed to be in permanent chat mode.

Wake

The typo was me using JIMM (=Jim Murray) instead of JIMMC (=Jim McCarthy)

Link: Jim MURRAY's profile page

paulvonscott

Wake gave me these special pills.

Anyway, I do know who Jim Murray is now and he's pretty good.  Unfortunately I can only remember artists by their work if the were further back than 1992.  The only new one I can remember is Kevin Flint.

Wake

Kevin Flint?

Perhaps you mean Henry Flint, who worked on Nemesis Book X along with Kevin O'Neill

Link: HENRY Flint's profile page

paulvonscott

Er... Yeah...  

Looks like I can't even remember him.  His art looks a bit like a cross betwen Mike McMahon and kevin O'neill so maybe that's where the Kevin came from.