Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Very nice page, Colin. Nicely signed, and dedicated as well. A Thought Bubble purchase i take it?

Fatboydale

Due to buying another house , i'm looking to sell some of my art .....drop me a line if you fancy anything .... 99.0 is up , apart from America http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=20128

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Judge Jack on 22 November, 2012, 10:40:13 PM
Very nice page, Colin. Nicely signed, and dedicated as well. A Thought Bubble purchase i take it?

Yeah from Thought Bubble. Had a lovely chat with Simon Fraser as to why I'd chosen this page. Though to be fair he had a good 5 or 6 others I'd have happily bought but this one was a bit special I think.

hippynumber1

Quote from: Fatboydale on 22 November, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
Due to buying another house , i'm looking to sell some of my art .....drop me a line if you fancy anything .... 99.0 is up , apart from America http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=20128

Oh Dale, why do you keep doing this to me you little scamp!

hippynumber1

jannerboyuk

Spikes

Just lovely stuff, Mark. Huge congrats on snagging a Bolland!
Sigh - i want a Bolland!

jannerboyuk

That look on caligulas face in the last panel still makes me laugh after all these years!

o1s1n

Fatboydale

nice..... next time you gonna rob a bank give me a shout ....  ;)

Andy_Lee

Very nice. Is that a new one H? Where did you pick it up from?

hippynumber1

Quote from: AndyLee on 25 November, 2012, 09:02:20 PM
Very nice. Is that a new one H? Where did you pick it up from?

It is - arrived Friday after what seemed like years of anxiety! I bought it off a guy called Mike Burkey who trades as Romitaman over on CAF. He's a thoroughly nice chap and did me a hefty discount too which always helps!  :D

ming

That Klegg page is a corker - you don't see quality like that every day.  'Tis the stuff that dreams are made of (and revisited insurance quotes).

Meanwhile... Brendan McCarthy, Zaucer of Zilk - minus the psychedelic digital jiggery-pokery.  I've got a B&W page to add later.

Link Prime

Quote from: ming on 27 November, 2012, 12:59:38 PM
That Klegg page is a corker - you don't see quality like that every day.  'Tis the stuff that dreams are made of (and revisited insurance quotes).

Meanwhile... Brendan McCarthy, Zaucer of Zilk - minus the psychedelic digital jiggery-pokery.  I've got a B&W page to add later.

Bee-yoou-teee-full