Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Congratulations, Ming. If you could knock out stuff as beautiful as that McCarthy page all day, why would you ever choose to do anything else?

Spikes

Quote from: ming on 27 November, 2012, 12:59:38 PM
That Klegg page is a corker - you don't see quality like that every day.  'Tis the stuff that dreams are made of (and revisited insurance quotes).

Meanwhile... Brendan McCarthy, Zaucer of Zilk - minus the psychedelic digital jiggery-pokery.  I've got a B&W page to add later.

And now quoted for the three time, so it must be good! Congrats Ming, thats a very sweet looking page! No doubt its now up on CAF as well, so ill have a looksee in a bit.

Nice to see all this good stuff continue to be posted on here.
Hope i can add summat soon - im getting withdrawal symptoms!

o1s1n

Quote from: Judge Jack on 27 November, 2012, 04:19:57 PM

Nice to see all this good stuff continue to be posted on here.
Hope i can add summat soon - im getting withdrawal symptoms!

Tell me about it! Every time I look at this thread I immediately fly off to ebay and start searching. As a result, my framing money gets spent on more art - which once it arrives, is stored in a box.

Have to seriously cut the credit card in half and start using the money to get stuff up on the walls.

hippynumber1

That's a lovely page from McCarthy there; good catch Ming!

Fatboydale

trying not to buying anything , i really need help ....lol

ming

Great stuff, Dale - especially that O'Neill page.  Selling with one hand, hauling in more art with the other... You do need help :)

Colin YNWA

The colours on that Cam Kennedy page (I assume that's Light and Darkness War) are astonishing!

J3D1

Superb stuff as always Dale ya lucky plucker!

ming

Dale, I like the way you seem to have the Prog 439 cover casually tucked away in the background... Hah!

Here's the other Zaucer page I picked up:

J3D1

ming

Quote from: J3D1 on 28 November, 2012, 11:24:27 AM
Nice!
Whos Fill Black?  :D

A mate of Brendan's, I think.  Amazing how people get there names shoe-horned into strips.  The next thing you know, there'll be a Pete Wells Block or something stupid like that.

:)

Dunk!

I've met Dale and he seemed really nice but I'd kill for that O'Neill Nemesis page.

Lovely work.
"Trust we"

Large48

Quote from: Dunk! on 28 November, 2012, 12:09:14 PM
I've met Dale and he seemed really nice but I'd kill for that O'Neill Nemesis page.

Lovely work.

Are you sure it was Dale you met???????

:P
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Fatboydale

Quote from: Large48 on 28 November, 2012, 01:23:19 PM
Quote from: Dunk! on 28 November, 2012, 12:09:14 PM

Lovely work.

Are you sure it was Dale you met???????

:P

If he was bald and good looking with movie star looks ...... nope it wasn't me ...  ;) but still better looking than flat top head large48 dd's  :P

Anyway's here are some better photo's ... and you have a cracking eye Ming ...took and extra shot of 439 , who do them ladies look like ??

hippynumber1

Gotta love that Gibson cover... Nice one Dale!