Main Menu

Happy Birthday......

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 09 December, 2015, 04:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

To Me!

That is me about 42 year earlier at a guess sitting in a high chair right behind where I am now sitting in the kitchen. That plug to fridge...Which may well be deceptively in reach of my infantile hands, but most probably isn't. Right now, there is table with gear piled on top of it...so I can't recreate that image now...

In this here picture below....

I would like to say this picture was taken about two months ago after I had cut what ever style of hair-cut that could be called with the electric shears I brought months earlier. While sitting at the computer sitting next to fridge and that the exact same power outlet.

Yet no, it's not, but because I sitting in my room, (Well it's pretty much mine after I claimed it!) at my own computer taking that selfie. It was about two months earlier or pretty close to that time and I did take to my head with a those electric shears trying to style a awesome mo-hawk. Yet, I just don't have the hair to support that hair-style properly.

I just wanted to wish myself a happy 44th today or I should say in exactly 6 more hours when I was born 44 years this day in the local Ipswich hospital. Up the hill in town.

I know it's rude to praise myself this way. Yet, I know nobody else will do this or at least try until they know I'm having a birthday this day.

ZenArcade

Happy birthday kiddo keep up the good work on all things Slaine. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

I, Cosh

Happy birthday Travis.

Hope you find some kind of happiness and celebrate many more.
We never really die.

von Boom

Happy Birthday. Hope it's a good one.

TordelBack

Have a very happy birthday, TS. Loving that Wez look.

JayzusB.Christ

Happy birthday, lad. Loving the new look. From Alan Moore to wasteland warrior in one easy step.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Zarjazzer

Many happy returns of the day, ThryllSeekyr.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

moly

ZenArcade

When you look at the night sky, remember the Night Rider. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Spikes

Happy birthday TS, hope you have had/are having a good 'un!
(And if you'd have been born a day earlier, we'd have had the same birthday).

M.I.K.

He's in Australia where it's currently the 10th. So if you were born on the 8th, your birthday is not the day before his, but it is the day before mine, whereas mine is the day before his and the day after yours unless yours is also the 9th, in which case it's the same as mine but not as his. Or something.

Happy Birthday, whoever's it is!

Spikes

So, whilst I was having my birthday, to TS it had already been and gone? Or does it mean I actually got to have 2 birthdays? Im confused....

But yes, the 8th. Your the 9th. And TS - we think - is the 10th. Anyone the 11th? If we can keep the chain going, it'll bring us all good luck. Or something.

maryanddavid

Mary's the 11th ;p  Happy birthday TS! Have a good one.

JayzusB.Christ

Happy feckin' birthdays to yez all then, belated or early.  I'm way too confused to work out whose is when
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare